alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
That is a pretty dedicated homemaker, in the tattoo shop(Tats for Tits, f-ing awesome), to have a whisk(egg-beater) tattooed on her forearm.
I can't say I noticed that, but if you're talking about who I think you're talking about then that's a famous cookery streamer/youtuber in universe. She's who Denise gets the soup recipe from, and Denise is kinda starstruck by her.

Reactions: naughtyroad

Insane 33

Aug 5, 2020
I can't say I noticed that, but if you're talking about who I think you're talking about then that's a famous cookery streamer/youtuber in universe. She's who Denise gets the soup recipe from, and Denise is kinda starstruck by her.
I hadn't gotten to the full reveal of her identity. Just figured she was "someone" considering the young ones reaction. I just thought the tat was interesting if a little strange. lol

Reactions: naughtyroad

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I hadn't gotten to the full reveal of her identity. Just figured she was "someone" considering the young ones reaction. I just thought the tat was interesting if a little strange. lol
I didn't spoiler it cos let's face it, it's not an exactly groundbreaking spoiler :p.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Are there any games of this caliber with the incest fetish?
https://f95zone.to/threads/making-memories-ep-4-v0-4-kvitravn-tales.103587/
This one looks promising but it's still fairly early in development so it doesn't have any substantial amount of content and all of it is still just buildup but it's worth keeping and eye out for.

https://f95zone.to/threads/hard-to-love-v0-02-alpha-qori-gaming.107137/
Pretty much same thing as the one above.

Those two games are the only ones that come to mind at this moment, can't think of anything else that doesn't feel like it's been written by a teenager.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Are there any games of this caliber with the incest fetish?
There are plenty of games with the incest fetish. Sadly if you are looking for something that is close or on par in terms of quality and story writing i must tell you that i haven't found one yet that comes even near half of LomL.

If you have a lot of free time you can always look up on this thread and search if there is something that might interest you.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
So this is my first time playing this game.
I have to say, it really looks great. I like the style.
Hopefully i can play it romantically. That is what i am aiming for. I love the girls, they are really cute.
I think i need to thank the dev. Its the first time that i actually curious about the dialog. And for some reason, the story is really touching.
So my aim is not to be pervert with this game. I think it would shatter the overall atmosphere.
Even the music is really nice. So lovely. I mean it.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
lets see,the MC's main squeeze in "my new family" becca in "single again" the fairy in "corrupted kingdoms"... lots of them out there

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
not sure of any tag combo's... "now and then" sorta has that but carol is more a queen bee than a bottom bitch

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
has anyone ever made a VAM version of the girls?
Interesting notion. I have no idea what would required to convert and rig the 3d models for Virtual Mate (I'm assuming that's what you meant with VAM), but the biggest problem is probably that the girls aren't stock models, they're custom, and reproducing them without my source models would be hard. Perhaps some day.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes