Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Interesting notion. I have no idea what would required to convert and rig the 3d models for Virtual Mate (I'm assuming that's what you meant with VAM), but the biggest problem is probably that the girls aren't stock models, they're custom, and reproducing them without my source models would be hard. Perhaps some day.
Me understanding all of that.... but actually not understanding a word.

senpaiibro

Apr 30, 2021
Interesting notion. I have no idea what would required to convert and rig the 3d models for Virtual Mate (I'm assuming that's what you meant with VAM), but the biggest problem is probably that the girls aren't stock models, they're custom, and reproducing them without my source models would be hard. Perhaps some day.
well..... lol

If I were to assume the models are created using DAZ Studio, I would then follow up with another assumption that they can be converted to VaM files. buuut I also totally respect the OG Artist in keeping those files private to deter any "copy cat" games from being released.

buuuut if there were a sequel or a "what if?" spin off and those girls are updated to a newer models and or textures, then I can see the old models being released with out any issues.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I've found LomL is a lot greedier about memory than other ren'py based VMs when it comes to available memory, because of the way it layers many images on top of each other, and ren'py's tendency to store image uncompressed when it's using them, and that becomes a problem for lower end devices (or devices keeping extraordinary amounts of other apps active in mem).

Consider killing other running apps to see if that helps free up enough memory. Oh, and make sure to go with my builds here or on my sites, no telling what might be going on with a version you found somewhere out in the wild.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Little suggestion for the dev: could you make it so that the talks about conceiving the girls only appear when the relations are defined as 'mother', 'father' & 'daughter' only?
Despite being a incest game, this game works nicely with a lot of settings: step-father, uncle, family friend & even the default setting works if you imagine it as a foster home of some sort(basically any scenario where mc raises the girls works). But the talks about conceiving the girls ( full circle in macy bar & denise talks about the mood when she was conceived) break the setting as that only works in one setting only.
By implementing the if block, the talks still appear for those who play mother-father-daughter setting but not for other settings. It shouldn't be too much work I think.

Don't reply as I don't visit the site a lot. So I'll just clarify: I don't hate incest & I understand the patreon policy situation. I just think this little if condition could make the game better by empowering the choose your own relation mechanic.
Also despite the disclaimer when defining relations, conceiving your love interest counts as incest I think, no matter what the relation is defined as. Putting it behind a condition would be helpful in that regard too as then it would only appear due to the players choices.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes