Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Is your estimate based on the last progress bar?
My estimate is based on the "no nut november" movement my wife introduced me to.....which means in december there better be some action

If so, did you take into account the usual later "rework"? :p
There are no reworks. Only improvements :love:

Ultimately, it doesn't matter how long it takes.
I already know it's going to be great, like EVERY update.
That is technically true but considering my age and the fact that i don't get younger the sooner the better. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

kakarroto007

Mar 28, 2020
Is there a way to pursue Denise's path without following Macy's? Also, is there be an option to decline Brooke's dinner invitation? This is my second play through, and am just wondering what the boundaries of the story are, without pissing off every NPC.

Reactions: satanete

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there a way to pursue Denise's path without following Macy's? Also, is there be an option to decline Brooke's dinner invitation? This is my second play through, and am just wondering what the boundaries of the story are, without pissing off every NPC.
  • Denise and Macy go together - you can't separate them.
  • Dinner question - dunno, never tried.
I don't know what you mean by pissing off NPCs. There are no real negative consequences currently - if you don't want them to happen. You can choose to become more intimate with any of the three sets of options (Wards, Brooke, The Coven) or none of them (none of them would be a much shorter and less lewd game).

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
First page, developer's note:

"Also, there's no mutually exclusive paths, so no need to hold off on any character out of fear of missing out with another."

I think that pretty much sumarizes it.

Reactions: naughtyroad

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
First page, developer's note:

"Also, there's no mutually exclusive paths, so no need to hold off on any character out of fear of missing out with another."

I think that pretty much sumarizes it.
Except Macy and Denise - they are a package.
there is no Macy without Denise path.
There are also warnings several times if you attempt to choose a path that locks out either one to let you know that should you do so, you're locking the both of them out.

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
>decide to check the progress after months of not checking it
>"Woah cool it's already about the halfway mark, so fast"
>*look down at the PC calendar*
>...
>the year is already about the halfway mark
Where'd All The Time Go?
Time goes by quite quickly under normal circumstances. Having had your fix of LoML, you weren't waiting for anything for a while. Time seems to pass much more slowly when you're waiting for something. If you hadn't noticed that before, you will now. I promise.
(You may now swear at me if you feel the need.)

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Time goes by quite quickly under normal circumstances. Having had your fix of LoML, you weren't waiting for anything for a while. Time seems to pass much more slowly when you're waiting for something. If you hadn't noticed that before, you will now. I promise.
(You may now swear at me if you feel the need.)
If you are waiting for your kids to leave the house the wait for LoML is peanuts. My best waiting game advice is and always will be that you need to focus your mind on something else so you forget about waiting for something entirely.

Wait for Sierra Bot instead. Could be decades before we get one. :ROFLMAO:

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
If you are waiting for your kids to leave the house the wait for LoML is peanuts. My best waiting game advice is and always will be that you need to focus your mind on something else so you forget about waiting for something entirely.

Wait for Sierra Bot instead. Could be decades before we get one. :ROFLMAO:
Oh, I became aware of the phenomenon I spoke of some years—*ahem*—decades ago. I don't wait. I always have some things on the go to do. Maybe too many. That might explain why so few of them seem to actually get done.

I should go. There's a thing I need to work on...

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes