ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I really want to know what happened next.
Did your mother explain it? Did she freak out, did YOU freak out? Did you eventually go down on that girl?
My mother went over there and the girl never spoke to me again.
Not sure if I actually regret it or not. She was cute. But she was a real bitch.
Who am I kidding? I was 16. I definitly regretted it :p

ousstor

Jan 26, 2021
ey dev, just so you know, this is the first time i leave a comment on a game thread, it just to tell you that I loved the game (did't play that far to judge the game), what i want to say is that i loved your comments on the player choices, i was laughing my ass out when you put "im not a weirdo, im not gonna peek on my duaghter changing, sheesh man" lmao, i wasnt expecting that, then again im hig aanyway thanks and good game,

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
I looked at the prior version of this chart a couple days ago and my mind completely wrote out the bottom row. So here I am thinking the patch is going to come out soon, then I see this, realize the bottom row is getting filled in too and it's going to be another couple months probably.

Ah well, can't rush genius I suppose

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
ey dev, just so you know, this is the first time i leave a comment on a game thread, it just to tell you that I loved the game (did't play that far to judge the game), what i want to say is that i loved your comments on the player choices, i was laughing my ass out when you put "im not a weirdo, im not gonna peek on my duaghter changing, sheesh man" lmao, i wasnt expecting that, then again im hig aanyway thanks and good game,
Cheers, glad you're enjoying it.

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
You have passed the point of "no return" therefore you are now stuck with one of the best VN's ever made and the characters will grow on you in such a way that you can never return to the mediocre VN's that this board has to offer as well.

Welcome to the club :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Have to agree. This is the only VN that is worth waiting for 6+ months for each update in my experience. Everything else takes that takes too long is poorly/little done or none at all.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
do the greyed out face's mean work to be done? if so man going to be a while
Yes, it looks like it's going to be another 5-7 months or so. You're looking for the cargo ship icon to sail.

There are 61+ faces shown as complete and 71+ remaining to be done. He's 23 weeks into reporting progress. If progress doesn't change, there's about 26-27 weeks left in scene work. That doesn't count fixes, QA, etc.

Puts Chapter 7 on task for similar release as Chapter 6 - around the end of this year/beginning of next. If it comes sooner, we should consider it a pleasant surprise.

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
Yes, it looks like it's going to be another 5-7 months or so. You're looking for the cargo ship icon to sail.

There are 61+ faces shown as complete and 71+ remaining to be done. He's 23 weeks into reporting progress. If progress doesn't change, there's about 26-27 weeks left in scene work. That doesn't count fixes, QA, etc.

Puts Chapter 7 on task for similar release as Chapter 6 - around the end of this year/beginning of next. If it comes sooner, we should consider it a pleasant surprise.
Thank you for the info! Anyone have a spare time machine?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
How annoying, lol.

Every version of unren that I've tried (4 of them) fails with an error when trying to extract the rpa files (option 1). It's the same error reported elsewhere in this topic, basically that there is "padding" in the rpa, or some path can't be found or some shite like that.

Does anyone have a version that does work?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How annoying, lol.

Every version of unren that I've tried (4 of them) fails with an error when trying to extract the rpa files (option 1). It's the same error reported elsewhere in this topic, basically that there is "padding" in the rpa, or some path can't be found or some shite like that.

Does anyone have a version that does work?
1 person had a problem. It was decided they were attempting with the unren.bat in the wrong folder.
This is where it should be:
1654820287917.png
I never have had a problem with UnRen on this title.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
That's the folder it was in. Here are the errors each of the 4 versions of Unren is throwing:

"Could not extract file from archive: [Errno 2] the requested file . does not exist in the given Ren'Py archive"

Exception calling "FromBase64String" with "1" argument(s): "The input is not a valid Base-64 string as it contains a
non-base 64 character, more than two padding characters, or an illegal character among the padding characters. "
At line:1 char:5
+ & { [IO.File]::WriteAllBytes("O:\RenPy Games\LightofmyLife-0.6.2-pc\r ...
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: :)) [], MethodInvocationException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : FormatException

Searching for RPA packages
+ Unpacking "archive.rpa" - 3233532044 bytes
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "O:\RenPy Games\LightofmyLife-0.6.2-pc\rpatool.py", line 12, in <module>
import renpy.util
ImportError: No module named util

(Same error as the first one)

Is the version you're using the one you linked, specifically?

EDIT: Just tried the one you linked. Throws the same error as my examples above, number 1 and 4.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes