Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What is the difference between 0.63 & 0.64? I thought there would be more content?
It's v0.6.3 to v0.6.4 and not v0.63 to v0.64. If there are 64 updates to LoML ... Naughty's grandkid will be leading the development at that time.

Reading the changelog found in the OP lets you know there is no additional content if you already played v0.6.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

karret

Aug 29, 2017
It's v0.6.3 to v0.6.4 and not v0.63 to v0.64. If there are 64 updates to LoML ... Naughty's grandkid will be leading the development at that time.

Reading the changelog found in the OP lets you know there is no additional content if you already played v0.6.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only person developing such game and using proper semver :D

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
summer holydays wallpaper? ;)
Well, there was one for that theme out last month, but I might do an encore to continue the story. Not quite decided yet, I have a few more days before I have to start work on it.
summer holiday banner.jpg
(little bit of a disclaimer, that's a crop from the NSFW version that went out to sir/ma'am tier last month).

Jul 20, 2020
Last time I tried this one, I think it was only chapter one. I re downloaded this and am currently on..uh, ch. 5 I think (still progressing). I have to say that this one is truly one of those gems you find on here. The developer(s) really have something special.

It's a slow burn, but still filled with great character development, only negative I can think of is the long developmental cycle between updates, but given the huge amount of content in each chapter it's totally understandable.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Last time I tried this one, I think it was only chapter one. I re downloaded this and am currently on..uh, ch. 5 I think (still progressing). I have to say that this one is truly one of those gems you find on here. The developer(s) really have something special.

It's a slow burn, but still filled with great character development, only negative I can think of is the long developmental cycle between updates, but given the huge amount of content in each chapter it's totally understandable.
I don't mind the long development cycle between updates....
But the lack of sierrabots in real life i mind alot. We need a billionaire who starts producing them.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes