Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
I'll be using my time machine and will be releasing the next 4 updates over the next 4 days.
No need to thank me or send me nudes of your sisters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't trust him !
I went 4 days in the future and he did not deliver, I guess we all have to wait now :rolleyes:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I am assuming correctly that a new update is imminent any time soon, already feels like a long time ?
Your assumption is wrong. The last update was Chapter 6 and it took from Jan 2021 to Dec 2021 and over 2100 hours of development. You can see the development progress for Chapter 7 here, just a page back: #10,127 or join the discord to see it updated weekly. It started in Jan 2022 and we're still months away from the update.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Your assumption is wrong. The last update was Chapter 6 and it took from Jan 2021 to Dec 2021 and over 2100 hours of development. You can see the development progress for Chapter 7 here, just a page back: #10,127 or join the discord to see it updated weekly. It started in Jan 2022 and we're still months away from the update.
Thanks! it's sad that it takes so long, but it is worth the wait in the end, at least its not like some games i can point to that have very tiny chapters and it takes them a very long time to release it. I guess we are looking towards nov/dec then?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
A thought on the long development cycle for newcomers (because I think most folks who are oldtimers already kinda know this even if they may not have explicitly thought about it):

Yes, the interval between updates is very long, much longer than most of us would like. However, when the update comes, it is huge, and it is exceedingly well done. Therefore, rather than thinking of this as a book which we are getting chapter by chapter, I prefer to think of it as a series with each update corresponding to a new installment. Perhaps thinking of it this way will help with the waiting since we are all used to the idea of waiting ages, often years, between installments in a favorite series.

Keep on keeping on, naughtyroad !

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
is there any mods?
1657704101192.png

I mean, there's no grind, no mutually exclusive content, there's hardly any stats to speak off, and they're not challenging to max. All the choices to drive off a cliff are worded along the line of "WARNING, THIS WILL DRIVE YOU OFF A CLIFF. Are you sure?", and there's even a config option that says "don't even show me options that let me drive off a cliff, please."

There is a walkthrough pdf that is based on my own notes about the game and its choices, and it'll provide the security blanket you need if the specter of unforeseen consequences still haunts you.

There was once a walkthrough mod that was a steaming pile of shit that tried to steer you away from all the funniest writing, and turned your experience into a "shickenshit MC" simulator, while borking up your save games in secret. To that I say, good riddance.

Really, I don't see a point for a mod for this particular game.

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
View attachment 1923142

I mean, there's no grind, no mutually exclusive content, there's hardly any stats to speak off, and they're not challenging to max. All the choices to drive off a cliff are worded along the line of "WARNING, THIS WILL DRIVE YOU OFF A CLIFF. Are you sure?", and there's even a config option that says "don't even show me options that let me drive off a cliff, please."

There is a walkthrough pdf that is based on my own notes about the game and its choices, and it'll provide the security blanket you need if the specter of unforeseen consequences still haunts you.

There was once a walkthrough mod that was a steaming pile of shit that tried to steer you away from all the funniest writing, and turned your experience into a "shickenshit MC" simulator, while borking up your save games in secret. To that I say, good riddance.

tanks

Reactions: naughtyroad

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
It looks like we will have to do a maintenance run on it with how much work it is putting in.
Sadly i have to inform everyone that by constant overuse of the trebuchets without proper maintenance it has broken down completely after the last bear was launched over a wall..... or into it.... can't remember.

For the time being i have a surrogate alternative prepared.

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
View attachment 1923142

Naughty a wallpaper with Denice in the white dress? (naughty/happy face please)

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes