agesilaus

May 28, 2017
Release date info has not changed since people last asked. Join the discord and see the progress chart updated each week. This was from yesterday:
View attachment 1899636
Progress is moving at a near similar rate as Chapter 6 - and that took nearly the full year of 2021.
The developer has already put almost 1300 hours into this update since January.
I personally wouldn't expect the update before for the end of November - and quite possibly the first couple months of 2023. Then, if it comes earlier, people can be happily surprised.

You can't rush fine art such as this. Even if you can get it much sooner, drop in quality would defeat the purpose of everything.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Is this game in EA or has there been a release date announced? it's been a while since an update has been posted
This dev produces full chapters as an update. Based on past experience which may not be predictive, we're looking at mid fall at the earliest for an update. Now that update will have a LOT of content and take a LONG time to play. Someone posts the devs update progress regularly. If you scan back you can find it.

Oh. It's my opinion, shared here by many, that it's well worth the wait.

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
Waited and still waiting for the complete FF7 Remake. The waiting for this update is peanuts to me.
Also waiting for my children to leave the house.....
And for my sierra bot.

I am the king of the waiting game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I feel ya.
Half Life 3 here.
Kids are well out of the house, so we're good there.
Sierrabot, base model with the DaddyIssues™ module: I can wait (Heresy, I know)

Not yet introduced in the Naughtyverse, but I'd pay my left testicle (least favorite one) for the Denise&Macy-bot tag team with the UltraPerv™ upgrade module. Now, that's my cup of tea. :p:sneaky:
Not entirely sure the Denisebot would need that upgrade, the base model seems to have it pre-installed, just need a couple of reboots to come fully online.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I feel ya.
Half Life 3 here.
Kids are well out of the house, so we're good there.
Sierrabot, base model with the DaddyIssues™ module: I can wait (Heresy, I know)

Not yet introduced in the Naughtyverse, but I'd pay my left testicle (least favorite one) for the Denise&Macy-bot tag team with the UltraPerv™ upgrade module. Now, that's my cup of tea. :p:sneaky:
Not entirely sure the Denisebot would need that upgrade, the base model seems to have it pre-installed, just need a couple of reboots to come fully online.
Oh god Half Life 3. Will i be alive when that game releases? Or already be dust? :unsure:
Congratulations on the kids leaving your house i still got a 16 year old and a 6 month old (wasn't my fault. My wife is....) So i am screwed. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah well waiting for sierrabot seems doable. But musk used so much money on twitter.... i fear for my sierrabot :eek::eek:

Nah the Denisebot would suffice with the default pre installed software. But we need an off switch for the Macybot or otherwise some ppl will die. Oh and a martial arts defend mode switch to protect the owner or my wife will kill me instantly. Also a maid option or something like that for disguise so the wifes think it is a service bot that just looks like an attracive female for society integration. :ROFLMAO::devilish:

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
Oh god Half Life 3. Will i be alive when that game releases? Or already be dust? :unsure:
No bet.

Congratulations on the kids leaving your house i still got a 16 year old and a 6 month old (wasn't my fault. My wife is....) So i am screwed. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yep, screwed. Second (and final) marriage for both me and the wifey. We both started the kids-thing early and was quite adamant we were done when we met. Me with a vasectomy, her who is happily quoted with "I'd rather amputate an arm than have more kids"

Yeah well waiting for sierrabot seems doable. But musk used so much money on twitter.... i fear for my sierrabot :eek::eek:
Yeah, between Twitter and launching rockets, I fear his focus is slipping.

Nah the Denisebot would suffice with the default pre installed software. But we need an off switch for the Macybot or otherwise some ppl will die. Oh and a martial arts defend mode switch to protect the owner or my wife will kill me instantly. Also a maid option or something like that for disguise so the wifes think it is a service bot that just looks like an attracive female for society integration. :ROFLMAO::devilish:
Yes, a couple of more reboots of the Denisebot, and I guess it's "Hold on for dear life" time.
But, yeah, Macybot *with* the three laws of robotics installed would be beneficial for everyone's health. Takes care of the second worry as well. Just need the InnocentMaidStealthMode™ upgrade. This is a pricy one though, for some strange reason.

Last edited:

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...)
I can see those reviews already...

The Macy-bot is a real power house, but that comes at a price and you might end up filling her up not once but twice if you take her on a ride, and you can sure it'll be a bumpy one. The Denise-bot, on the other hand, with the lower center of gravity, handles those curves really well.

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I can see those reviews already...

The Macy-bot is a real power house, but that comes at a price and you might end up filler her up not once but twice if you take her on a ride, and you can sure it'll be a bumpy one. The Denise-bot, on the other hand, with the lower center of gravity, handles those curves really well.
I hereby volunteer for the field testing and any other testing involved with the bots... for science of course :ROFLMAO:

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Release date info has not changed since people last asked. Join the discord and see the progress chart updated each week. This was from yesterday:
View attachment 1899636
Progress is moving at a near similar rate as Chapter 6 - and that took nearly the full year of 2021.
The developer has already put almost 1300 hours into this update since January.
I personally wouldn't expect the update before for the end of November - and quite possibly the first couple months of 2023. Then, if it comes earlier, people can be happily surprised.
Man I love this game, but I never realised it was one update a year.

Reactions: battleguy

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
So are these characters based on the conjoined twins on tik tok? They look straight up identical.
Why would they be??

So now that we've had sex with Macy, wonder when we'll be having penetrative sex with Denise?;)

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Why would they be??

So now that we've had sex with Macy, wonder when we'll be having penetrative sex with Denise?;)
Going by Lore we first have to establish to the MC that Denise is not the innocent angel he thinks she is. I highly doubt Macy would reveal anything in that regard. My guess is that Denise will make the MC drunk and switch place with Macy or have a threesome all together when the MC is hammered.

Either that or Macy and the MC are screwing each others brain out in a volume not even Denise could overhear and her curiosity reveals her not so angel like nature.

Either way. VIVA BANG VEGAS BABY!!!! :ROFLMAO: :love: :love:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LarryK

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
For a large part of development on that last chapter, I basically threw every minute I had at it, and I wanted to balance that out a little, and spend some time with the missus, for a movie night, or going out for a drink or lunch or something, once in a while. And have a week or so of relative downtime around Christmas, and spend a few days with the family.

As of last week, the tally for work put in this yeah was about 1280 hours. At 26 weeks into the year, that comes to roughly 49hrs a week spent on LomL. With 32hrs a week spent on my second job, that leaves a few more hours of free time each week to spend with family and friends.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes