Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Thanks for the responses, hmm well that's a shame if true, I saw Denise more of a "wingman" trying to get MC & Macy to get along and more but it is what it is.
Denise is much more than a wingman, she is the director of that story, she is the one who tries to tame her sister, to create a strong bond with her father, then to convince her sister to be her co-wife to make her family happy again. For me Denise is the center of that story not a side character.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Thanks for the responses, hmm well that's a shame if true, I saw Denise more of a "wingman" trying to get MC & Macy to get along and more but it is what it is.
Well if its anything Macy has all the good adult scenes, you would be still waiting if you wanted anything with Denise like me.

Reactions: Yukio

Yukio

Sep 26, 2017
Denise is much more than a wingman, she is the director of that story, she is the one who tries to tame her sister, to create a strong bond with her father, then to convince her sister to be her co-wife to make her family happy again. For me Denise is the center of that story not a side character.
Yeah she is very important but it's a shame I have to be involved sexually with her in order to continue a relationship with Macy.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
okay game. Doesn't live up to the 4.5 star rating though.
True! It would deserve 5 star rating.

It's supposed to be a visual novel but you will see 80% of the renders over and over again with different text through all 3 chapters.
Wrong in two points.
1. There are no renders used twice in the game. Even if they look similar (like dinner table or talks in the kitchen) the characters wear something else. (amazing detail huh?)
2. What you mean with 3 chapters? As of this moment you can play 6 chapters so no clue what you are talking about.

Groundhog Day game with different text. No real sex in the game--which is fine. If I just wanted a novel I would pull out my Kindle and read an actual novel.
Wrong again on literally everything. But i am 99% sure you played an old version.

What renders there are are mostly nice. The story has been done many times already( some better, but most are worse than this one). I gave it 3 stars because I was able to finish all 3 chapters.
The story has been done many times already? What? Explain to me the story then and i can guarantee you that no one ever made this story ever anywhere on this board.

I have to admit I'm not so sure I will revisit this game in the future unless I am desperate for something to play. It's another made for Patreon game. It's starts out good , gets some backing and then goes into super crawler mode to keep that cash flow coming in.
Uhm this game is 100% for free? You can pay for patreon if you want to support the dev or you can buy him a coffee. On the OP you have multiple ways of supporting the dev and even join the discord to see the update progress or to discuss the game there.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Dead bodies as well, preferably those that died of some disease. While modern warfare is FAR more lethal, there was PLENTY of really ugly things in medieval warfare.
Well that could also have been funny:
You take a prisonner, you explain that you will send him home, you blindfold him, sat him on the trebuchet, you tell him "say hello to your mom" then you pull the level and you hear " Mom !! here i cooooooooooooooooooooooooo...."

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Any news next episdoe relase date pls
Release date info has not changed since people last asked. Join the discord and see the progress chart updated each week. This was from yesterday:
1656648533057.png
Progress is moving at a near similar rate as Chapter 6 - and that took nearly the full year of 2021.
The developer has already put almost 1300 hours into this update since January.
I personally wouldn't expect the update before for the end of November - and quite possibly the first couple months of 2023. Then, if it comes earlier, people can be happily surprised.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes