Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
Hmmm... lessee.. Songs with the word Road in them that can be changed to Naughty road..

Oh.. The long and winding Naughty Road.. and Goodbye yellow brick Naughty Road.
( Mess with naughty's mind see if he gets the songs stuck in his head )
Well, roads don't enter into it, but for some reason your post made me notice that "Naughty Road" is rhythmically identical to "Summer Breeze". (A song I happen to have heard in the car today. It's by Seals and Crofts, for those of, shall we say, fewer years.)
♪ Naughty Road makes me feel fine, Macy and Denise are just divine! ♫

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Hmmm... lessee.. Songs with the word Road in them that can be changed to Naughty road..

Oh.. The long and winding Naughty Road.. and Goodbye yellow brick Naughty Road.
( Mess with naughty's mind see if he gets the songs stuck in his head )
May i introduce you to the (un)offical anthem of this game? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Never do that again...... placing an earworm THIS EPIC INTO MY HEAD!

Almost heaven, West Virginia
Denise mountains, juicy as a river
Tits are good here, beautiful and free
Better than her mountains, Macy's tits you'll see.
Naughty roads, take me home
To the place I belong
West Virginia, Macy's Momma
Take me home, naughty roads

All my memories, gather 'round her
Macy lady, stranger to lake water
Dark and dusty, can't see the clear blue sky
Her lips taste like moonshine, bear licked her right before my eyes.
To the place I belong

I hear her voice in the mornin' hour she calls me
Radio reminds me of those tits far away
Drivin' down the road I get a feelin'
That I should have been home yesterday, yesterday
To the place I belong

To the place I belong
Take me home, down naughty roads
Take me home, down naughty roads

I hereby declare this the official anthem of this game.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Does a compressed version exist?
the most recent one is for v0.6.3
I still would recommend downloading it as even though it's not aligned to the latest version, it's only missing a couple of minor changes.
Keep in mind though there'll be graphics glitches. On the normal version, I've taken compression as far as it'll go without serious problems, looking at individual groups of images to see how far I can take each without issues.
But at higher compression rates (especially when applied indiscriminately against the entire image library), you'll get weird bluish and greyish lines showing up where the partial images are composed, and images with dark areas will get very splodgy.
Hard to notice on a phone screen, but very noticeable on a medium or big screen.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

bst79

Nov 1, 2021
Keep in mind though there'll be graphics glitches. On the normal version, I've taken compression as far as it'll go without serious problems, looking at individual groups of images to see how far I can take each without issues.
But at higher compression rates (especially when applied indiscriminately against the entire image library), you'll get weird bluish and greyish lines showing up where the partial images are composed, and images with dark areas will get very splodgy.
Hard to notice on a phone screen, but very noticeable on a medium or big screen.
OK I'll keep it in mind, thanks for the technical explanations. I requested a compressed version because my hard drives are satured for the moment so for testing the game it's the option I choose. I'll get the regular version after testing the game.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Out of curiosity, how do you still have a patreon with such blatant incest in the game? Didn't they crack down on that?

On another note. I'm really hoping for another 'teaching moment' between the girls like the handjob while the mc was asleep. An oral lesson would be entertaining. Though I guess I should say 'another' oral lesson?

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2020
Out of curiosity, how do you still have a patreon with such blatant incest in the game? Didn't they crack down on that?

On another note. I'm really hoping for another 'teaching moment' between the girls like the handjob while the mc was asleep. An oral lesson would be entertaining. Though I guess I should say 'another' oral lesson?
Because they aren´t, you get to choose wich names they have that´s the players choice, kinda like diablo inmortal, you have a complete customization of a face that´s barely seen so woke´s and stuff can´t complain about inclusion n´shit.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Out of curiosity, how do you still have a patreon with such blatant incest in the game? Didn't they crack down on that? (...)
There's no incest in LomL at all, so the game fully complies with Patreon TOS.
Users can change labels to make it appear such, and there's mods people made for that, but as is quite clearly stated in the game when you go to change the labels, I don't condone relations between blood relatives, and in fact if you look at the plot lines, none of them hinge on the usual "OMG I've seen my (landlord)'s dick and now I can think of nothing else... but it is forbidden. Sooo leeewd". :D

Each have their own problems and desires, and non of them are about the type of relationship they share with the MC.

(...) On another note. I'm really hoping for another 'teaching moment' between the girls like the handjob while the mc was asleep. An oral lesson would be entertaining. Though I guess I should say 'another' oral lesson?
We'll have to see how that turns out... :sneaky:

Do we need to start a game? I downloaded the new update but there's nothing new.
Depends on what the last thing was you played, but if you used that abomination of a walkthrough mod, that wasn't updated properly from chapter 4 to chapter 5 and thoroughly borked save games of a quite a few players, apparently causing it to skip over most of chapter 6 even if they didn't have it installed anymore. Best direct your complaints to the creator of that if that's what you're facing, although I understand they've (wisely) discontinued it because, frankly, they had no clue what they were doing.

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
There's no incest in LomL at all, so the game fully complies with Patreon TOS.
Users can change labels to make it appear such, and there's mods people made for that, but as is quite clearly stated in the game when you go to change the labels, I don't condone relations between blood relatives, and in fact if you look at the plot lines, none of them hinge on the usual "OMG I've seen my (landlord)'s dick and now I can think of nothing else... but it is forbidden. Sooo leeewd". :D

Each have their own problems and desires, and non of them are about the type of relationship they share with the MC.
I wonder if I'm the only one playing all the way through this game, with M&D being my wards the whole time.

Reactions: naughtyroad

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
Did I read correctly that there is an update inbound as early as tomorrow? Or was there sarcasm when the last guy asked about an update and someone said "Tuesday"?

EDIT: Looked further back and read the chart, thanks. So, yeah, Christmas sounds about right to me.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes