Dremel

Sep 24, 2017
Kinda amazing that we listen to the same kind of music. (y)

I can also highly recommend "The Midnight"
:love: They're the band which lead me to FM-84 among others. The Midnight Rules!
I have their bathtowel in my bathroom hanging to dry and I had tickets to go see them live in march this year but because of covid they canceled their Amsterdam event of their EU tour which didn't make any sense because the rules were almost negligent at that point. My top 3 are 1. Endless Summer 2. Vampires. 3. The Comeback Kid.

Getting back on topic and also relating

↑ This feels like a E: Macy Charlotte OST.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
:love: They're the band which lead me to FM-84 among others. The Midnight Rules!
I have their bathtowel in my bathroom hanging to dry and I had tickets to go see them live in march this year but because of covid they canceled their Amsterdam event of their EU tour which didn't make any sense because the rules were almost negligent at that point. My top 3 are 1. Endless Summer 2. Vampires. 3. The Comeback Kid.

Getting back on topic and also relating

↑ This feels like a Macy OST.
Dear God Ollie Wride. Yes this is Macy OST i am certain. Also GUNSHIP Dark All Day is one of my favorites. (probably because Tim Cappello plays the sax in it)

To me the OST of Denise is either "Memories" or "Heartbeat"

• Red Heart
Reactions: shynos and Dremel

agesilaus

May 28, 2017
Heh, you gotta have something in reserve to roll out when you wanna pack a punch. But yeah, I love the loose hairs. For story reasons, it doesn't always make sense, when you're doing chores or going to work or school, an updo, tail or braid is just more sensible as the gals (or guys) with long hair will attest. From a production standpoint, it adds the need to do dforce runs for the hair which take about 15 mins (and I'll usually do on a second daz instance while BI continue working on the next image in the first), but often there's some manipulation involved to get it to drape in the right way, and that can be an immense hassle and add serious time to scene production, so that's another reason to keep it for the special moments.
Best hair is the plastic hair that stays the same no matter what the weather, rain, swimming, falling etc. No matter the angle or position of the head, the entire hair move around as if it were a baseball bat.

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
If i saw correctly the last 2 progress pictures are the same or almost the same....so Merry Christmas...maybe...

Last edited:

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
ok
It was worth taking some time to answer.
It’s a good thing I didn’t ask for an explanation of Bernstein’s polynomial of an isolated singularite.
Some jerk would have said "uh, because"
The reason that you received that answer is because that's the answer. Naughty Road, the developer, publishes routine progress updates (which you can easily find in this thread) but almost never states precisely when he's going to release the next version.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
ok
It was worth taking some time to answer.
It’s a good thing I didn’t ask for an explanation of Bernstein’s polynomial of an isolated singularite.
Some jerk would have said "uh, because"
The reason that you received that answer is because that's the answer. Naughty Road, the developer, publishes routine progress updates (which you can easily find in this thread) but almost never states precisely when he's going to release the next version.
Not to be facetious, but someone who actually understands Bernstein's polynomial should be intelligent enough to understand that doing a drive-by question in a thread with close to 11,000 replies without even making an effort to either (1) search the thread or (2) browse the last couple of pages ... is just basically opening yourself up to a sarcastic reply. Just two posts above yours is a reply with the big "PROGRESS 28.9.2022" in quotes and that progress post is just on the previous page, if you had bothered to "take some time" before posting ...

Besides, Naughtyroad's answer (if he had answered) would have probably been "It will be ready 30 days later now because you asked!" I mean, that's what i would say anyhow :ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes