Denise, Denise, Embrasse moi ce soir
Denise, Denise, Pour un baiser d'eternite

Oh Denise, ooh-be-do, I'm in love with you
Denise, ooh-be-do, I'm in love with you
Oh Denise, ooh-be-do, I'm in love with you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

werdgewrtrtz

Jul 16, 2019
Takes a while for pregnancy to kick in. All I'd like is for there to be some breeding kink content and planned pregnancies rather than an oooops. A scene with a pregnancy test would be perfect
I second that. Perfect would be something like this:
-Denise/Macy doing an ovulation test beforehand to make sure it's the right time and it sticks...
-Macy voluntarily going off birth control (if she is even on it)
-The girls keeping an ovulation calendar (dialogue) and going all in allthough they know they are ovulating
-At the critical moment the "warden" should be in the loop what is about to happen if he proceeds with shooting stuff inside the girl(s)
-If condoms are involved some naughty behaviour from the girls like pulling it off, biting the tip, tearing it with their nails, using massage oil/lubrication (or something like it) to make it weak/tear.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I second that. Perfect would be something like this:
-Denise/Macy doing an ovulation test beforehand to make sure it's the right time and it sticks...
-Macy voluntarily going off birth control (if she is even on it)
-The girls keeping an ovulation calendar (dialogue) and going all in allthough they know they are ovulating
-At the critical moment the "warden" should be in the loop what is about to happen if he proceeds with shooting stuff inside the girl(s)
-If condoms are involved some naughty behaviour from the girls like pulling it off, biting the tip, tearing it with their nails, using massage oil/lubrication (or something like it) to make it weak/tear.
Yup. Maybe elder has a planed baby while the little one uses tricks to get one from daddy. Pokes his condoms, lies about BC etc. would be hot.

Reactions: deviousman320

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
hi, ima year subs to your patreon.. why i am unable to join discord?
I'm not a patreon subscriber. I joined no problem, so I would suspect the problem is specific to you. It could be a temporary hiccup with you and discord or could require some troubleshooting.
  • Have you logged off discord and logged on again and then tried to join?
  • Are you behind a VPN that might be causing issues?
  • If you are a member to 100 discord servers, you have reached the maximum.
  • Were you a member previously but accidentally had a security issue where your account was compromised?
    • if so, your account could have been banned because of it. All you need to do is reach out to NaughtyRoad privately
  • Were you a member previously but stirred up enough problems that your account was banned for trolling/problem causing?
    • if so, you should reach out to NaughtyRoad privately to see if there is something which can be done to regain access
  • There could be other issues
    • If so, you should reach out to NaughtyRoad privately to see if there is something which can be done

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Hopefully the 13th as a special birthday gift to me *wink wink nudge nudge aye aye Naughtyroad wink wink nudge nudge say no more*
I could live with that as my own birthday is soon after. On the other hand i could also live with a christmas gift like that. My wife probably couldn't if i shut myself in my room (work office) over christmas with the excuse "THIS IS IMPORTANT WORK". :ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes