naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Well, I've always said I intended to have pregnancies as an option at some point. But as I said at those times too, it can only be close to the end of the game, due to the fact that it's a very, very involved option to have (basically, having an optional pregnancy means having to create (not just render, but pose, have outfits for, etc.) every images where that character is involved. Basically, it comes down to double development time for that character. Just one of those things, really.

Feb 22, 2018
Well, I've always said I intended to have pregnancies as an option at some point. But as I said at those times too, it can only be close to the end of the game, due to the fact that it's a very, very involved option to have (basically, having an optional pregnancy means having to create (not just render, but pose, have outfits for, etc.) every images where that character is involved. Basically, it comes down to double development time for that character. Just one of those things, really.
If it's just an ending AFTER all of this stuff goes down. Macy is pregnant and holding her belly in an epilogue.
Oh, hey, it's the dev. Your game is great. Please do everything I say. Trebuchets, man. The game needs trebs.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
If it's just an ending AFTER all of this stuff goes down. Macy is pregnant and holding her belly in an epilogue.
Oh, hey, it's the dev. Your game is great. Please do everything I say. Trebuchets, man. The game needs trebs.
When the game comes to and end we hopefully get a last screen in which we toss the bear who licked macy in the woods over a wall and call it fan service, anti troll measure and a glorious day all at once. :ROFLMAO:

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Ok first thanks for the links to see what is going on. Second please drop it down a notch. I have no clue how hard it is to make a great vn like this. I work for a living with the usual crap life and come here to escape, sorry if my enthusiasm for a vn and its long wait time upsets you.
The dudes here are more defensive then the dev... You can ignore them really.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
You yourself being on f95 for 4 years, i recon you know how to use the search function in the tread.
So how is pointing that out being defensive ? + the OP post has the note :Updates bla bla bla in between but Huge bla bla bla post.
As for the being defensive, you check here from time to time don't you. Then you know how much trolling is being done here.

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
We are not defensive we are beyond the point of annoyed of ppl coming in here asking, demanding, implying or insulting which could all be avoided if they would be able to read the OP.

If you would be a regular in this thread you would act the same way by the sheer amount of such "bears" who show up in between updates. Cause quite frankly the amount of them is absolutely ridiculous and we all thank the mods for deleting them already faster than most of us can read them.

Could we be more friendly? Sure. But i as well as others at least expect for someone to come in here to actually read the OP before asking a question that could be self answered in 10 seconds.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
We are not defensive we are beyond the point of annoyed of ppl coming in here asking, demanding, implying or insulting which could all be avoided if they would be able to read the OP.

If you would be a regular in this thread you would act the same way by the sheer amount of such "bears" who show up in between updates. Cause quite frankly the amount of them is absolutely ridiculous and we all thank the mods for deleting them already faster than most of us can read them.

Could we be more friendly? Sure. But i as well as others at least expect for someone to come in here to actually read the OP before asking a question that could be self answered in 10 seconds.
Well stated, as always.

Serious question for the those who can't be bothered to read anything, even the page they land on when they come to this thread:

Who's the bigger jerk - someone that approaches a group of people talking and, without listening at all, interjects themselves in the conversation OR asking rude people not to be rude? Because the standard on any forum is "make at least a minimal effort to understand what's going on" and just because this is an adult game forum doesn't make rudeness or laziness OK.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Again you can ignore these people like I am doing rn to this person. Enjoy life m8.
Ohhhhh ,,, I see. You are the guy that goes in and bitches about stuff in threads but doesn't want a actual reply.
You just do it to well,,, just bitch about stuff.
That's alright, people like you end up on the ignore list of most regular members sooner or later.
Lets make it sooner ,,,Bye. Have a beautiful time.

Dremel

Sep 24, 2017
are ofcourse something to consider when dealing with the internet.
But this game, and thread, has been under unjust scrutiny since the beginning.
fair.gif

I mean why can't everyone just
get along.gif

and
wait.gif

Untill the final release is out before pulling the trebuchet towards the dev Naughtyroad not delivering or people in this thread saying he is.

I'm here to have a good time :D, and have a good day. I hope you (reading this) do as well.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018

Takes a while for pregnancy to kick in. All I'd like is for there to be some breeding kink content and planned pregnancies rather than an oooops. A scene with a pregnancy test would be perfect

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes