Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Hey guys if you dont like my updates from the Patreon website, even if it is just bug fixes or some addition like in the last v. 3.3, I will just stop posting them here and that's it. So just tell me.

But... but.... senpai..... then the game picture will disappear from the "latest update page" for weeks..... unacceptable. So keep posting please :)

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
I met this game last week ... and I'm finding it amazing.
Pros:
+ Fresh and original design (I love when Macy makes that angry face, it's sexy).
+ Polishing
+ Phenomenal Writing
+ Proportion of bodies (LOVE DENISE NIPPLES! I want to suck them)
+ Fantastic soundtrack
+ Damn, even a penis ... the developer did it very well!

Cons:
There is not.

Keep up this masterpiece!
Very true, if he\she "the developer" doesn't abandon it i think it will be one of the best stories this year...
I go through the site every single day looking for new stuff to read, this year this story, setting and whats happened early on, just shows us what amazing potential developers have when they really try...

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
i dont get the change the relationship button any thing i need to add for that
Start a new play through or load a save. As of version 0.3.2, it'll ask you if it should run the change relationship dialog when you start the game so you can't miss it, if you load a game, then go to preferences and find it there.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
i love it, great game, worth a support
This is a very good thing !!!
I am very happy to contribute too. I could even give more of what I am actually donate....it will probably happens....if a grandmother arrives in the family !!! Even more better if this grandmother is the mother of the MC !!!! Mouahahaha :devilish:

Meanwhile, can you tell me where I can see the beauty of your avatar ?

Last edited:
Reactions: naughtyroad
D

Deleted member 802253

This is a very good thing !!!
I am very happy to contribute too. I could even give more of what I am actually donate....it will probably happens....if a grandmother arrives in the family !!! Even more better if this grandmother is the mother of the MC !!!! Mouahahaha :devilish:

Meanwhile, can you tell me where I can see the beauty of your avatar ?
imagine if mother of MC looks like this
tumblr_p63yhbkepy1uy5qt0o1_400.png :love::love::love::love::love: so sexy:cool:

gozer007

Jul 5, 2017
Love this game. So nice to see "normal" proportions in female forms as well as a fresh look instead of the same cookiecutter women in most other games. One small critique...I have changed the names of the characters but those names are "forgotten" sometimes in dialogue and also in the gallery. Would love to see consistency there eventually, but it's not a must-have. Keep up the awesome work dev!

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Copy-pasting my review to avoid redundancy:

Wow. I generally avoid incest games (difficult, I know), so I hadn’t tried this one up till now. After finally giving it a go, I was quite floored to find one of the best games on the site. Despite the plot devices being relatively cliché, the writing, the staging, the direction and even the intelligent way effects and transitions are employed makes the characters come to life. They seem like real people with their own personalities and motivations, not just avenues for the players to get their rocks off.

I tend to be attracted to atypical looks, and while I can understand why the appearance of the girls in the game is polarizing, I think they’re quite adorkable. Of course, the problem is that with the characters being so well-written (along with my general disdain for incest), my playthrough sort of becomes Single Dad Simulator rather than a fapfest. Which is actually fine. A change of pace is nice once in a while.

All the best to the developer, and hope this one continues with the level of quality displayed thus far.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
i love how their faces look not only like their mom but sisters that's soo rare sometimes... the art is amazing , animation could be better but man game is 9/10 for me

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
someone should post a good screenshot of naked pizza night
It's in the discord, light of my life channel. Invite is in my signature.

(...) I have changed the names of the characters but those names are "forgotten" sometimes in dialogue and also in the gallery. (...)
Oh shoot! All of those were supposed to be fixed as of version 0.3.2. Did you run into this issue with 0.3.2 or 0.3.3 and do you remember where?

As for the gallery: in order to get the right names there: load up a save, go into preferences, go to Change names, then just accept all the defaults which should be your modified names. It triggers setting a persistent variable that is then used in the gallery, and you should see your modified names there too. If you start a new game, that variable is set when the character is first introduced and you name them, and you don't have to do a thing.

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes