Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
What is the overall plan with this game? Are you planning to set a limit on # of chapters or integrate more characters/plots into this story? naughtyroad
You have to be a patron to have answers at all your questions....

Kidding!

But I think the best is just let the story evolves like NaughtyRoad will feel it for the moment. I am sure he is surprised himself of all this success and this could be dangerous. He started with an idea (the way that Loth story was introduced need already a "lot" of vision). Even me, as patron, I prefered to be surprised by where it will goes. I have confidence in NaughtyRoad. But I want a grandmother in the story !!!! Mouhahaha!!

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
What is the overall plan with this game? Are you planning to set a limit on # of chapters or integrate more characters/plots into this story? naughtyroad
Well, there's a story to tell, and I want to complete that arc, not keep on spinning up more and more side characters as I stall the main story and string everyone along. It's a visual novel, not a visual soap.

Nr. of chapters not set as of yet. I think we're pretty much looking at the main cast right now, maybe room for one or two more depending on how the story evolves (I know where Mom and Son would like it to go :sneaky:). Where we go after the intended story arc ends, I'm not sure. Extended special? Season 2? Spin off? Completely new IP? It's so far in the future I don't even want to think about it yet.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well, there's a story to tell, and I want to complete that arc, not keep on spinning up more and more side characters as I stall the main story and string everyone along. It's a visual novel, not a visual soap.

Nr. of chapters not set as of yet. I think we're pretty much looking at the main cast right now, maybe room for one or two more depending on how the story evolves (I know where Mom and Son would like it to go :sneaky:). Where we go after the intended story arc ends, I'm not sure. Extended special? Season 2? Spin off? Completely new IP? It's so far in the future I don't even want to think about it yet.
Please, please what ever you do keep doing "YOUR GAME" your way and don't bow down to pressure from anyone.

This is now in my top 4 VN's on here and I thank you for you hard work on this. :love:

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
Still can't get over the idea that you guys have actual banners and profile pics of my game... whodathunk :eek:

you know you're building a name don't you . A brand even .
Realise your next game whatever it is about , fanboys will gather to it writing "it can't be wrong , it's from the Dev of Light of my life ".

must be nice being succesfull.

Reactions: naughtyroad

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Still can't get over the idea that you guys have actual banners and profile pics of my game... whodathunk :eek:
I believe the standard process after creating a successful game is to not release anything for 12 months except for a Christmas Special that's totally unrelated to the story. The important thing is to keep telling your patrons some personal issues is keeping you from your work but new content is coming soon. :p

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I believe the standard process after creating a successful game is to not release anything for 12 months except for a Christmas Special that's totally unrelated to the story. The important thing is to keep telling your patrons some personal issues is keeping you from your work but new content is coming soon. :p
I just think you won the ticket to be banned of this thread, with this comment !!!!!! :LOL:(n):sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Watcher X

Timathon

Mar 31, 2019

I think focusing on the main cast is definitely the right direction. Maybe incorporating more situations with the sisters (Like the museum) will be more interesting than having bunch of side characters. Anyways, good stuff!

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
and why not... we love this,, as is... i think why we like it so well,, no cookie cutter milf bimbo,, no big balloon tits,, and it has a story.!!!
Yeah, balloon boobs is the worst ever in a game 4 my taste. I appreciate each Dev, who create models with normal or small/tiny chest because the're so many out there in the real world.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes