fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
This game is a jewel! And i like the weird (but NOT ugly!) looking daughters, esp. little angel is such a cutie!
Great atmosphere and storytelling from Dev - thumbs up! I has been immediately a patron after playing the whole game in 4 hours!

Last edited:

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
This game is a jewel! And i like the weird (but NOT ugly!) looking daughters, esp. little angel is such a cutie!
Great atmosphere and storytelling from Dev - thumbs up! I become immediately a patron after playing the whole game in 4 hours!
I agree some games try to make their characters super sexy for no reason, these look realistic from face to boobs , love the art

Zornk

Aug 18, 2017
Why do all these Latina's have Coconut names?

Anyways, this is a good game props to the dev, gonna have to start giving them my 5 a month.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
where is your profile picture from?
From Dual Family.

You know, the game that was very good but that doesn't had updates since March 2018 even if the creator receive 10.000$ each month....yeah...this game that I have stop pledging since a while. But the Mom my top hot mature woman !

I will change my profile picture soon to show more respect to a respectable creator like NaughtyRoad. :)

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
From Dual Family.

You know, the game that was very good but that doesn't had updates since March 2018 even if the creator receive 10.000$ each month....yeah...this game that I have stop pledging since a while. But the Mom my top hot mature woman !

I will change my profile picture soon to show more respect to a respectable creator like NaughtyRoad. :)
good idea consider it done (y)

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I enjoyed ch2 and I'm looking forward to ch3, so glad its catching up to the beginning where you walked home drunk with your eldest, I'm also looking forward in spending more time with the eldest now after what happened in ch2, can't wait, loving these girls more and more

kapos

Feb 14, 2018
good story good models but how to say this now hmmmm.... you can do better than this update :)

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes