Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Excuse an elderly and distinguished naughtier!
"Dforce, or how to make dresses look good."????

My humble question is as follows:
How the f..k do you make undressed look good?

A dress, if properly draped, can and will in most cases entice the brain to imagine what's underneath.

In my case, being elderly, I haven't got the time to imagine.
I've got to get to the nekkid faster than "Shane" before Alzheimer kicks in.

PS. For all you young'ns out there:
Shane (Allan Ladd) was a wild west former gunslinger who drew a gun "Faster than the fastest can be".
That film is even older than I am!

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Westerns were a little before my time :( I grew up in the 90s. But, I will say that I have watched a few and greatly enjoyed them. Tombstone, Unforgiven, True Grit (the Coen Brothers remake; plan to see the original some day), Django Unchained and The Hateful Eight are obvious ones, but really anything Tarantino does is gold... And boy did I absolutely LOVE The Ballad of Buster Scruggs and Bone Tomahawk; greatly recommend them to people who like westerns, they're more modern but still highly enjoyable and intelligently written, filmed, and acted. I will eventually park my butt down and watch the classics too, like The Good, Bad, and the Ugly, Once Upon a Time in the West, Django (original), and so on. I never really grew up on westerns, but there's something so nostalgic about them... and modern ones are hard to come by.

Reactions: Dremel

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Westerns were a little before my time :( I grew up in the 90s. But, I will say that I have watched a few and greatly enjoyed them. Tombstone, Unforgiven, True Grit (the Coen Brothers remake; plan to see the original some day), Django Unchained and The Hateful Eight are obvious ones, but really anything Tarantino does is gold... And boy did I absolutely LOVE The Ballad of Buster Scruggs and Bone Tomahawk; greatly recommend them to people who like westerns, they're more modern but still highly enjoyable and intelligently written, filmed, and acted. I will eventually park my butt down and watch the classics too, like The Good, Bad, and the Ugly, Once Upon a Time in the West, Django (original), and so on. I never really grew up on westerns, but there's something so nostalgic about them... and modern ones are hard to come by.
Try out some spaghetti w as well.
I was hooked on Franco Nero in my youth. He was not in the same league as Clint E. but had such intense blue eyes you had to wear sun shades to watch.

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
And for a bit of fun, there's always "Blazing Saddles"

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes