Dremel

Sep 24, 2017
The characters and whole look of dmd is too much 'plastic'. fake and sterile. A lot of games on this site have that issue which is one of the reasons why I love and support this one.

And Denises are thick as lice here in Texas.
How...How thick do they get? Ticks aren't a thing where I'm living. Thick as in intellect or mass? I'm guessing mass.
I've often felt that Dee from DMD bears a bit of a resemblance to a young Traci Lords.

Such a disservice to Traci Lords.

Last edited:

Dremel

Sep 24, 2017

When we are intimitate,
It was no accident.
We are tangled up,
like branches in a flood.

I commence a plaid.
A sacred guardian.
So you keep me hard and test my worth in blood!
You've got me in a chokehold...
You've got me in a chokehold...
You've got me in a... '

Beneath the burly bears,
Above the mountain trebuchets.
It's all the same to me,
It makes no difference.
I've seen these games unfold,
Done the impossible....
I'll turn my choices to love to bring them home again.

So show me that which I cannot choose,
Even if it hurts me,
Even if I can't play...
Oh, and though we,
act out of our holy duty,
to be constantly aware!

You've got me in a chokehold..
Even if they choose me
Even if I can't sleep
Show me the way

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
bro... february is not a month then? ... based by your answer....
That wasn't what CassidyPRO was saying.
The question asked was if the update will "take 1 more month" -- which implies asking if it will be done in February. CassidyPRO responded with their guess that it would take longer than 1 more month, ergo "march or april" -- or 2 to 3 more months.

Basically, agreeing with you in your response earlier in the thread. And using similar language. So your critique of his response is baffling.

1675245094385.png
1675245107700.png

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
bro... february is not a month then? ... based by your answer....
Every week here is a post about progress, use it and calculate your own guess. If yo compare last 3 or 4, it's even easier.
Bottom line, we don't know, but we guess March or April. When Naughty finished, we will know. But there are not only renders to complete. This could be another week... or two. And on the end testing, possibility to find another bug. That's the reason why we don't know.

McHela

Sep 16, 2020
Patients is a virtue, that is something some people lack.
We all know by now (or have known since chapter 1) that LoML is a well made VN.
And we also know that we get it chapter by chapter.
We know as well that it takes time to release each chapter as they are huge and well written!

The thing about waiting... If you wait for something good, the wait is never to long!
We have waited a year for the next chapter! Whats another month or two?

Keep checking the progress week by week, and in the end, we will soon be at the finish line!

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
Patients is a virtue, that is something some people lack.
We all know by now (or have known since chapter 1) that LoML is a well made VN.
And we also know that we get it chapter by chapter.
We know as well that it takes time to release each chapter as they are huge and well written!

The thing about waiting... If you wait for something good, the wait is never to long!
We have waited a year for the next chapter! Whats another month or two?

Keep checking the progress week by week, and in the end, we will soon be at the finish line!
"They say that patience is a virtue — but I don't have the time."
– Talking Heads

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Was just rooting throgh itch.io for interesting games & noticed the page for LOML there. I notice there's a repost of a Patreon post about DForce there, but the image links are broken. A pity as there seems to be some interesting tips on using DForce, which ive been trying to get my head around as Ive been having a bash at DAZ Studio again. Would it bew possible to fix them?

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Was just rooting throgh itch.io for interesting games & noticed the page for LOML there. I notice there's a repost of a Patreon post about DForce there, but the image links are broken. A pity as there seems to be some interesting tips on using DForce, which ive been trying to get my head around as Ive been having a bash at DAZ Studio again. Would it bew possible to fix them?
That is super weird, itch is hosting those images themselves, don't know how they lost them. Fixed now, cheers for the heads-up.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes