Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Any news on the update?
Every Wednesday in the discord, the progress chart on the update is posted by the developer. Shortly after it is copied and posted here by fans, usually by Cvoky (here's a list of their posts) - though it appears the progress chart wasn't posted here last week. I suggest checking the if you want to see the latest progress chart - though the one posted on Jan 26 by Cvoky should give you a good idea.

Dremel

Sep 24, 2017

It's all the same, only the names will change.
Every day, it seems they're wastin' away.
Another post, where the ignorants are so cold.
I'd quote all night just to prove them wrong.

I'm a fanboy.
On a trebuchet'd bear I ride.
I'm wanted, Bear'd or alive.
Wanted, Bear'd or alive.

Sometimes I lurk, most times I'm reading for days
The posters I read, always tend their desperate ways
Sometimes you tell the poster by the derail that they launched
And times when you're alone, well, all you do is think

I'm a fanboy.
Wanted, Bear'd or alive.

Oh, and I ride

Yeah
I'm a fanboy.
I'm wanted (wanted), bear'd or alive

And I post these songs, a loaded six-quote on my back
I post for keeps 'cause I might not make it back
I've been everywhere, still I'm quoted tall
I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all

'Cause I'm a fanboy
Wanted, Bear'd or alive.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
That means a certain someone will have to do the dishes for a year.
naughtyroad :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You know that sharing is caring!!!!
Do the diapers as well so you'll get used to get "down and do the "dirty""!
Then in about 15-16 years them kids're ready to kill if there aren't enough stuff in the fridge for them to wolf down.
I'm used to having to stock up on stuff like 6 litres of milk over the weekend for my 17 year old son who devours at least 2 l a day or eats a couple of sandwiches or a TV-dinner half an hour before dinner. " But I'm hungry now"!
He the stuffs himself with twice my portion at proper dinner time!
I wonder if he's got worms or something.

How sweet them kids can be!

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
The game is not considered abandoned because the dev is active and updates their road map frequently. Length of content has nothing to do with it. Some devs release similar amounts of content in 5 month update cycles. Some release less...has nothing to do with getting the abandoned tag.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
The game is not considered abandoned because the dev is active and updates their road map frequently. Length of content has nothing to do with it. Some devs release similar amounts of content in 5 month update cycles. Some release less...has nothing to do with getting the abandoned tag.
I know the rules, but it's my fault because I didn't actually explained it. Sorry Moderator. I'm big fan of this game.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
You know that sharing is caring!!!!
Do the diapers as well so you'll get used to get "down and do the "dirty""!
Then in about 15-16 years them kids're ready to kill if there aren't enough stuff in the fridge for them to wolf down.
I'm used to having to stock up on stuff like 6 litres of milk over the weekend for my 17 year old son who devours at least 2 l a day or eats a couple of sandwiches or a TV-dinner half an hour before dinner. " But I'm hungry now"!
He the stuffs himself with twice my portion at proper dinner time!
I wonder if he's got worms or something.

How sweet them kids can be!
Done all that with 4 girls. A fith was born last year (he didn't get the memo that i am too old for this shit and my wife is in her 40s) He decided to be born regardless.

The teenage baphomet who turns 17 this year and is living with us tried the "down and do the "dirty"" once and was shocked that a baby isn't a doll that ceases bodily functions once the diaper comes off. Was hilarious to us and shocking to her but she does her part as well so no worries. Still i laughed my ass off for a week.

The thing with the update is i knew from the get go we wouldn't get it february but teenage cocky baphomet of hell acted like she knew better. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes