rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I think it would be very profitable to set up a local betting office and take bets for the future updates,
Think I could retire in splendor with the bookmaking profits right now.
Not yet, please. I don't have nothing other then suspenders and a barrel left. Wait that my current bet expires.

• Haha
Reactions: Dremel

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Not yet, please. I don't have nothing other then suspenders and a barrel left. Wait that my current bet expires.
I could actually use a pair of suspenders right now and the barrel would come in handy during the rains in the summer.

The rest of you can send me your wads of cash ( unmarked 20's only ) in a neutral paper bag. leave it at the third lamp post east of the city harbour office.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I could actually use a pair of suspenders right now and the barrel would come in handy during the rains in the summer.

The rest of you can send me your wads of cash ( unmarked 20's only ) in a neutral paper bag. leave it at the third lamp post east of the city harbour office.
Good plan. With a few shortcomings... Those unmarked 20'... I kinda have none... Hell, I cannot afford the paper bag. ;)

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Good plan. With a few shortcomings... Those unmarked 20'... I kinda have none... Hell, I cannot afford the paper bag. ;)
Mate, are you thick? I couldn't rob you of your present wardrobe since I'm a decent crook.
I'll send a limo picking up your stuff around easter time.
You just owe me what you're wearing right now.
The 20's are standard procedure for the bratty rich kids that frequent this pirate site!

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
when I first talked about the game back in late Nomvember that it will be ready and it will be brought to us by the Easter Bunny and not Santa, some people told me there was no way. As it turns out, I was right. Nevertheless, it remains an excellent game that deserves our patience and waiting.

Reactions: Dremel and rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
when I first talked about the game back in late Nomvember that it will be ready and it will be brought to us by the Easter Bunny and not Santa, some people told me there was no way. As it turns out, I was right. Nevertheless, it remains an excellent game that deserves our patience and waiting.
It was visible very early, even if you just counted pictures. Most people didn't count, they just add a year (actually Naughty was pretty on point every year and they just assumed it would be like that again). But it was visible that this time development was slower. On the other hand Naughty newer said how long it will take. When it's done, we will play it. It's not that anybody think that game will be finished in 10 years. I think in 3 or 4 years it will be complete. Game is too good and I have no problem to wait.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes