indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
Cheers. The characters are Genesis-8, but quite heavily customized various morphs and skins from the daz store (e.g. not stock characters). Rendering has been done using iray in daz3d studio. Effects like blinking, movement and camera pan/zoom have been created in ren'py using a variety of ATL transforms.
How did you figure out to get their breasts so perfectly shaped?

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Dremel

Sep 24, 2017
We explained in this thread for MONTHS what the thread rules are, what the timeframe for an update is, how you should not talk about the girls looks if it isn't to your liking (as did the mods as does the OP) and we also explained very often how it is annoying and downright insulting to imply, lie or literally insult the dev in this thread about what he does or doesn't do.

Hope that clarified a few issues.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Trolls have been increasing for some time and it's amazing:
They talk crap of the game, the characters, the dev, the update cycle, us the older players, and it goes on; but they are still waiting for the update.

Human evolution at it's finest.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Trolls have been increasing for some time and it's amazing:
They talk crap of the game, the characters, the dev, the update cycle, us the older players, and it goes on; but they are still waiting for the update.

Human evolution at it's finest.
I don't know what do expect from guys they go over the street with a smatphone in their hands and try to play a game. And answer massages.

Dremel

Sep 24, 2017

Lay beside Denise and tell her what we've done.
And speak the words I wanna hear to make your sister run.
Our past is locked now but it's open if you're true.
If you can love the familiar me then I can love the familiar you.

Lay beside Denise, under rainy clouds.
Through black of day, dark of night, we share this, paralyzed.
The choice cracks open but there's no option to be true.
Famillial heart scarring darker still but there's no option to be true.
No there's no option to be true, no there's no option to be...

What I've felt, what has grown.
Turn the pages, turn the stone.
Behind the choice, should I take it just for you?
Yeah, what I've felt, what has grown.
Sick and tired, I'm hard as a bone.
Could you be there.
'Cause I'm the one who waits for you.
Or are you not forbidden too?

Come lay beside Denise, It won't hurt I swear
She loves us not, she loves us still and she'll never be against.
She lay beside us and she'll be there when we're done.
familiar hearts scarring darker still, yes she'll be there when we're done
Yes she'll be there when we're done, dead sure she'll be there?

Could you be there.
'Cause I'm the one who waits for you
Or are you not forbidden too?

Lay beside Denise, tell her what we've done.
Our past is closed so are your eyes.
But now I feel your heart, now I feel your heart
Yes now I feel it.

Could you be there.
'Cause I'm the one who waits,
The one who waits for you.
Oh, what I've felt, what I've known.
Oh, what I've felt.
Oh, what has grown.
I'll take this choice and I'll bury it in you.
Because you're both forbidden too.
'Cause you're both forbidden too, oh oh.

Part 2/3

Reactions: naughtyroad

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
I have a theory...

There are a lot of VNs were the developers have made a serial chain of performance claims (see my previous posts), collected donations and then didn't make good on those claims. Sometimes this was only a couple of times, sometimes this was dozens of times. Most of these projects started with the best of intentions but, either because of development fatigue or outright fraud, slipped into a situation where the developer(s) were labeled 'bad'.

One hallmark of these projects that became 'bad' is that the developer started with a frequent release schedule and, as the project grew in complexity, the release timing become more spread out and so long release times became an indicator of a 'bad dev'.

So we are now in a spot where many people think that the longer the development cycle, the 'worse' the developer is. 'Long' = 'bad'. This completely ignores single-developer projects that are only worked on part-time and, importantly, were the developer hasn't made performance claims and has been transparent about release content and timing.

This is where the trolls come in - there are a growing number of people that either can't read or won't read threads, or are actively looking to grief someone and they think that it's safe to find a 'bad dev' and unload on them. And long release times means, as we have seen, 'bad'.

So I think that the message is we keep trying to educate and, when we get griefed, we resist.

To the saviors and the trolls - everything is OK here, we don't need or want your 'help' and please feel free to go give ICSTOR or Braindrop a kick in the pants.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
How did you figure out to get their breasts so perfectly shaped?
Cheers.
I'll tell you, it wasn't easy, it took many, many hours and hours of studying the subject matter in all its forms, shapes, and textures. For science, of course. :sneaky:

Tbh, I'm mesmerized by the heaving and rolling of a full bosom (or the happy jiggle of a modest one), and I'm always disappointed when we get the standards daz3d boobs, which are formed to look like properly bra'd up breasts under a regular outfit, and don't look good undressed (or bouncing free in a tee). But there's a few "natural breast" morphs in the daz3d store that help get the look right and with a bit of time and love, and plenty of tweaking (pun intended) it can be made to look nice.

But unfortunately has nothing to do with the game. I am looking for the game oriented art.
There isn't a whole lot of it around, that's true. Since the girls aren't based of one or two standard daz3d models, like a lot of other VNs, it's hard to reproduce the models. But there's a few nice images out there, and I'm always quite flattered when someone goes to the trouble of making something.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes