Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I endured all that lesbian plot/scenes (not my kink at all, even skipped longest scenes), ignored all co-workers (dunno why, just make such decision cause of "not daughters" comfort), endured that fantasy fillers (hate such things, almost like dream sex scenes)

Even cutting myself of some part of content I still finding this game interesting and a "whole story" worth waiting for updates as long as needed
And the only one older "not daughter" sex scene left Me totally satisfied in adult content category. That's what I call quality over quantity!
In terms of Character models, I find them immersive, original, interesting. And that boobs/asses are totally worth of hours studying the subject)))

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I endured all that lesbian plot/scenes (not my kink at all, even skipped longest scenes), ignored all co-workers (dunno why, just make such decision cause of "not daughters" comfort), endured that fantasy fillers (hate such things, almost like dream sex scenes)

Even cutting myself of some part of content I still finding this game interesting and a "whole story" worth waiting for updates as long as needed
And the only one older "not daughter" sex scene left Me totally satisfied in adult content category. That's what I call quality over quantity!
In terms of Character models, I find them immersive, original, interesting. And that boobs/asses are totally worth of hours studying the subject)))
Even when I play every scene and don't have those reservation, I agree with you. If we would run away from something we actually don't like, we would play nothing. Even if we would make a game, we wouldn't like it 100%. There are things they I like, neutral things, things I don't like and dealbreaker things. Only the last one is important. A line I will not cross.

And then there is game description, if I don't like the story or type of game, I will not even start it.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
1 Year Update
Fist up for LoML!
View attachment 2404069

there is little wait friends...
Ah, Freddy. My god, this man had a voice. The voice, actually. Today's "artists" are like nothing compared for him. Voice, stage presence, text writing, guitar or piano playing. Today's "artists" would kill for only one of those skils. RIP Freddy.

Last edited:

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Even when I play every scene and don't have those reservation, I agree with you. If we would run away from something we actually don't like, we would play nothing. Even if we would make a game, we wouldn't like it 100%. There are things they I like, neutral things, things I don't like and dealbreaker things. Only the last one is important. A line I will not cross.

And then there is game description, if I don't like the story or type of game, I will not even start it.
Quite precisely my goddamn thoughts.
Except descriptions and tags are not always a help.
I ignored for long enough Loml, Pale Carnations, Desert Stalker cause they're not my cup of tea, and now they're in my personal top 5 VN's rating)

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Quite precisely my goddamn thoughts.
Except descriptions and tags are not always a help.
I ignored for long enough Loml, Pale Carnations, Desert Stalker cause they're not my cup of tea, and now they're in my personal top 5 VN's rating)
Me too, actually. And then those games are my favorites at the end. Well, if all description are good, there are not always complete for various reasons, for example now games, only kinks they are in game are listed, but sometimes you can read between lines.
If everything is good, very good or excelent games tend to collect rating stars and good reviews very quickly.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
kaken

We are a nice and polite bunch of regulars at this here thread.
By the looks of it, you're not a regular customer at the mall of wonders.
Read the above post or go back 20-30 pages and study hard.
I'm sure you'll learn some things you never knew before!
This is a very proactive, positive post. I would have done something similar but I read his post history first ;)

Reactions: Led and LarryK

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
This dude also posted in another game thread asking if it's abandoned/onhold. With the early registration date and low post count, it's a troll.

Reactions: Led and LarryK

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
This is a very proactive, positive post. I would have done something similar but I read his post history first ;)
I thank you for your kind words.

Since I'm somewhat of an elderly gentleman it is seldom I bring out the steam roller.
Got trolled myself some years ago at one of my own threads which made me almost quit F95.
Easy does it, most of the time. And if not! Bring out the six shooter and sink that fekker!

James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
Cheers.
I'll tell you, it wasn't easy, it took many, many hours and hours of studying the subject matter in all its forms, shapes, and textures. For science, of course. :sneaky:

Tbh, I'm mesmerized by the heaving and rolling of a full bosom (or the happy jiggle of a modest one), and I'm always disappointed when we get the standards daz3d boobs, which are formed to look like properly bra'd up breasts under a regular outfit, and don't look good undressed (or bouncing free in a tee). But there's a few "natural breast" morphs in the daz3d store that help get the look right and with a bit of time and love, and plenty of tweaking (pun intended) it can be made to look nice.

There isn't a whole lot of it around, that's true. Since the girls aren't based of one or two standard daz3d models, like a lot of other VNs, it's hard to reproduce the models. But there's a few nice images out there, and I'm always quite flattered when someone goes to the trouble of making something.

Kudos to you Mr Naughtyroad, Macy has some beautiful breasts that are nicely shaped love the way they look on her. Deniese has okay petite boobies but has a fantastic ass. Just played through the whole game all day yesterday. it was good to get refamiliarized with story and characters for chapter 7.

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
Cheers.
I'll tell you, it wasn't easy, it took many, many hours and hours of studying the subject matter in all its forms, shapes, and textures. For science, of course. :sneaky:

Tbh, I'm mesmerized by the heaving and rolling of a full bosom (or the happy jiggle of a modest one), and I'm always disappointed when we get the standards daz3d boobs, which are formed to look like properly bra'd up breasts under a regular outfit, and don't look good undressed (or bouncing free in a tee). But there's a few "natural breast" morphs in the daz3d store that help get the look right and with a bit of time and love, and plenty of tweaking (pun intended) it can be made to look nice.

There isn't a whole lot of it around, that's true. Since the girls aren't based of one or two standard daz3d models, like a lot of other VNs, it's hard to reproduce the models. But there's a few nice images out there, and I'm always quite flattered when someone goes to the trouble of making something.
You are so awesome for taking the time to reply to me. This is why I will wait, no matter how long it takes, for an update. This is the best game ever on F95. It's not even close.

Reactions: naughtyroad

Jacobsm

Jun 23, 2019
Is it Christmas yet? :rolleyes: Been here for most of ride and I look forward to what comes next, no matter how long the wait. She'll get there when she comes. Scrub that chapter 'til she shines, then scrub it one more time. Then keep us waiting another week.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes