Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Ok, no drama here - it takes as long as it takes. But anyone have an idea of when / how long until the next update?

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Ok, no drama here - it takes as long as it takes. But anyone have an idea of when / how long until the next update?
I would say weeks. cca. 4-6... It's tough to guess... Try to find his weekly updates here, and see for yourself. You will see why it's tough to calculate precisely.

Reactions: Reese286 and Dremel

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Longer than it will take for folks to slam you for asking, I'm fairly certain.

LOL. Me when someone mentions the walkthrough mod.
View attachment 2485859
To be fair I never mentioned walkthrough... that's secondary to all the work I do to enhance a product tbh. But I get it, you've been burned in the past.

The only mod that LoML needs...

View attachment 2487363
Looks like someone named their junk "Chris" :ROFLMAO:

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Hope the update finally comes out. The dev is a rare one for taking a damn long time, but actually giving a damn lot of content for it (looking at you Summertime Saga), but maaaaan I can't wait much longer till I lose my mind xD
Hope the update is coming soon!

Reactions: InvaderZim

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Hm, if you mean like naming characters, changing the nick-names you've assigned to have people call each other's various parts, and stuff, that's already in there, under the preferences screen.
Oh ya, I already know that. I was just being facetious and I 100% agree with you about the game not needing any mods. I actually did a complete playthrough of the game a couple of months ago, getting ready for 7.0. Can't wait to see it!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
This week in one sentence: did postwork, cutting, and applying transforms to just over 800 images this week, which is pretty insane as that alone is close a tenth of the total images added in the last chapter or thereabouts (or the one before, I forgot, but it's a lot).
View attachment 2488773
that scene 48 has been taunting and tempting me for months. :WutFace:

Psst nr, you can tell me quietly, it is Denise isn't it? ;)

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes