Wozarion

Nov 12, 2017
Winner of the governor general award.. (That's the guy that represents the British monarch in Canada, technically above the prime minister, a man of culture obviously)
Best seller in Canada..
Funny how times have changed, if you released this book with that cover today you prob go to jail.
Canada like Europe have very vague yet strict laws these days. Some writers/artists went to court over less.

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
Winner of the governor general award.. (That's the guy that represents the British monarch in Canada, technically above the prime minister, a man of culture obviously)
Best seller in Canada..
Funny how times have changed, if you released this book with that cover today you prob go to jail.
Canada like Europe have very vague yet strict laws these days. Some writers/artists went to court over less.
Yes, we are strictly vague here in the Great White North, eh?
Got lots of bears, too, so you'd think there would be trebuchets everywhere, but no...

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
My ideal ending would be marrying Brooke and still making sweet sweet love to Macy & Denise Of course they can also have fun with Brooke i'm not a selfish guy Hell i would love to watch. Besides who wouldn't want a foursome with three smoking hot girls

We just have to try and convince them ;)

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes