Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The problem with VNs and choices is that it does not make the story stronger but weaker because you need to get away from a lot of thing in order to avoid a too complex story impossible to handle correctly.
I am working on a story since quite a long time but each time i try to put a choice i realise that there is so many good thing that i cannot do anymore.
I have one choice in the Dirty Snowball script so far. To divert to the new target (a comet, which astronomers have referred to as a dirty snowball). If you choose not to divert, the story doesn't happen (obviously, given the title). You complete the mission and return home with no problems--game over. :cool: I have come up with a few other decision points which will hopefully make a difference (how damaged the ship is, who survives to help, what tools are available). There will also be a few interpersonal decisions.

In the Steampunk story, there will be a decision which will only give the illusion of choice. If you don't push a button, someone else will later--since the pushing of the button is important for the story.

In my star academy game, who you choose as friends, who you choose as lovers, and who can be both will make a number of differences in the MC's academic career.

I'm getting the hang of it!

Inspired by LoML, I'm going to attempt a science fiction version of The Canterbury Tales,. That one will be difficult to steer from KN to VN.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I'm getting the hang of it!

Inspired by LoML, I'm going to attempt a science fiction version of The Canterbury Tales,. That one will be difficult to steer from KN to VN.
You surely picked a winner if you'll be able to bring it to a close. I guess that if you're truly inspired by Naughty's work I'm looking forward to seeing the Office Trio again in a galaxy far, far away.

• Haha
Reactions: naughtyroad
Jan 22, 2019
Just to be clear is Chapter 7 supposed to be the final chapter? Will there be any more content updates/chapters after this? Just curious to know.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Sup bears! glad we can see the cumming line, at the end of the naughty road, with so much expectation, but now we can smell Deni... The prize at the end, and with that, im off to my mama Bear and my PS2

P.S: an old friend sold me his PC for 20 bucks, with a gtx 750 free of charge, so ill be joining you when the game arrives. Hasta la vista, Osos xD

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Am i the only one who avoids looking at the status updates because i don't even like knowing how many characters are gonna be in a scene i wanna be completely surprised when i play.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes