rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Oh fuck I lost my save from the ch6. I must play again this chapter... so sad ;). I must play again we these two beautyful girls:love:.
Oh, poor you. Wanna change? I'm sure you will have no trouble to find someone who is willing to make this very difficult task. twice if necessary :) ;)

Reactions: InvaderZim

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Am i the only one who avoids looking at the status updates because i don't even like knowing how many characters are gonna be in a scene i wanna be completely surprised when i play.
If I remember correctly, character pictures are random. It shows only how a scene progresses.
That is correct. No correlation between the face and the content of the scene.

Oh fuck I lost my save from the ch6. I must play again this chapter... so sad ;). I must play again we these two beautyful girls:love:.
It a friendly gesture, but I full recommend against using another person's save at all times. So many variables are tracked in the game that change the dialogs quite substantially in some cases that you are very likely to come away with an experience where people insist you said or did things that you never did, use different names for body parts, actions, etc., foist fetishes on you you don't like, or don't give you some fetish that you would like to have, etc.

If you need to do a speed run, enable the skip text options in preferences, and use <tab> to quickly go from choice to choice, and you should be able to run to previous content at a decent pace while still retaining your own character.

Anyone knows what the "Latest Info 2023-03-30" post on the subscriber page is about?
It's the progress infograph that's also on discord and usually posted here by someone, download links to the latest versions, and links to a few relevant blogposts for supporters on the website.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Man, you pervs write too much... ;)

Glad to see we are getting closer to the time I like to call "MrF finds an excuse for the family to leave the house while he pervs over naughtyroad's masterpiece"...

Hope all is well for everyone.
Try the "this is work related" approach and tell us how it went. That or wait till your gremlins (also called kids) will rat you out one day to the "overlord" (wife) and force you to go to church EVERY SUNDAY MORNING......

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Try the "this is work related" approach and tell us how it went. That or wait till your gremlins (also called kids) will rat you out one day to the "overlord" (wife) and force you to go to church EVERY SUNDAY MORNING......
I'm a SAHD/work from home... But am also a heathen/unbeliever so at least I don't have to fear the wrath of god...Just the wrath of wife.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Ufff. I guess your wife isn't home yet. Run, Forrest, run... If you don't survive the encounter, let us know... You're screwed, you know? :LOL:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
In my case, since I'm developing my own AVNs (and otherwise retired), it is work related!

I no longer have a wife, but my housemate/first ex-wife and my adult children know about my endeavors. My housemate is actually interested in helping with writing from her perspective of an erotica writer and lifestyle Domme.

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Looks like end of June, mid July release - multiple scenes to complete and all the quality control pre-release to complete. It will be ready when it is ready.

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
I understand. Not everyone can handle being Dick Tugboat.
When you posted that save, with that name I was convinced you'd done a playthrough where you'd made sure everyone hated you and every chance at any naughty action had been resolutely denied. So all our MC hero had going for him was to tug his dick/boat all by his lonesome.

It's what I would do.
(If I had had the heart to make a playthrough denying our lovely ladies, that is. Which I don't)

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes