Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I will have gotten my "Denise and Macy, the extended family debauchery years 6" before I get that one.
I just think sometimes it's better to have not played games then getting all exited for sequels that will never happen

There are some abandoned games on here i kinda wished i never played (A.O.A. Academy) so that i couldn't get my hopes up.

Reactions: sava75 and hmc15

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
How does naughty get any work done when he's thinking of these beauties (Macy & Denise and let's not forget Brooke) all the time.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
How does naughty get any work done when he's thinking of these beauties (Macy & Denise and let's not forget Brooke) all the time.
Tbh, a big attraction of being a dev is thinking about these girls and get the work done. There's something special about starting a dialog and just letting them take the wheel, and seeing them come alive like that. And then, to create the visuals that go with, and add another layer of life to them, and then scripting it all together to see all the different parts moving as one for a third layer. And last but not least, soon (tm) to let them out into the world and see them come alive for a fourth layer, when everyone that enjoys this game gets to interact with them again.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Tbh, a big attraction of being a dev is thinking about these girls and get the work done. There's something special about starting a dialog and just letting them take the wheel, and seeing them come alive like that. And then, to create the visuals that go with, and add another layer of life to them, and then scripting it all together to see all the different parts moving as one for a third layer. And last but not least, soon (tm) to let them out into the world and see them come alive for a fourth layer, when everyone that enjoys this game gets to interact with them again.
That's a great insight, it might sound silly but it's like i can feel the passion you put into this game when playing
like it has soul. i have played some games on this site that just feel so passionless and dull but not this this game is special.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
i have been waiting since 2005 for a new Timesplitters game so i think we can manage.
I've not been waiting as long as that, however I'm still waiting for the next Gentlemen Bastard's book, The fifth book in the stormlight archive and a few others. I never started on the Game of Thrones series after learning how Martin has taken so long

Reactions: Joshy92
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes