naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...) I will probably be swamped starting next month for a good while so having a release date available will make it possible to eek out some free time to play the update
Love to help out, but I make it a point not to give out even an indication of a release date until it's pretty much a sure bet I can make it, because the moment I say anything it'll be written in stone and tempers will run high. :D

For now, only way for protagonist to have sex with Macy is tied to Denise "path", in the future updates will it be possible to have romantic (sexual) relationship with Macy, while having platonic one with Denise.
No, that won't happen. Like dragon says, the source material, that's one consideration. Also the story events are too intertwined and adding two exclusive paths for each of them would basically come down to doing two rewrites for everything from chapter 2 on or so. Not to mention actual solo content for each would be pretty thin when you reckon I'd have to drop everything that features them both together. There'd hardly be any left to make it worth while.

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
For now, only way for protagonist to have sex with Macy is tied to Denise "path", in the future updates will it be possible to have romantic (sexual) relationship with Macy, while having platonic one with Denise.
I go on a bit of a ramble here, and I do apologise. The tl;dr is that I appreciate NR's work.
When I play a VN that is new to me, the first thing I do is skip through all of the dialog. Whenever an option comes up I select the one least likely to end in sex or even friendliness. I'm testing the game to see if other characters hurl themselves upon my MC with wild abandon - even when he's as repellant as possible. Are the girls single-minded two-dimensional objects?
Not in this game, even though the nature of the relationships between the main characters complicate my method.
VNs that pass that test and aren't tagged as 'harem' then get multiple play-throughs, wherein I dedicate a save to each character that I fancy. I also bother reading all of the text and seek out sympathy-worthy drama, some clever titillation, and what-have-you.
Here, Denise and Macy's paths seem more-or-less inextricable. I mean, you technically can seperate them... The office girls are somewhat bundled in a similar way. They're a clique - a close association. What began as a seperate save file for Denise, Macy, and each office girl ultimately became a single save file, as I realized there was no conflict in distributing my affection everywhere I could. I have no love for harems, and even though I incidentally constructed one it doesn't feel like one. Which is right, as this is not a harem game.
Anyway, NR makes the kind of material that lambastes the stresses of my life like little else. Quite therapeutic. Love it. If you manage to find some meaning or value in reading this, then I tip my hat to you. Either way, cheers!

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Love to help out, but I make it a point not to give out even an indication of a release date until it's pretty much a sure bet I can make it, because the moment I say anything it'll be written in stone and tempers will run high. :D
Especially with all the "Protectors of the Public" poised to pounce on any popular project/developer who doesn't meet the most casual of promises.

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Weekly update from Discord progressbar_chapter_7_2023-04-05.jpg

This week in one sentence: I discovered I have a bad tendency to under-estimate remaining effort for adding images and dialog together, even as I'm working on a scene, which sort of explains the seemingly glacial progress these last few updates, but at the end of it, seeing a whole swaths of the game come alive and working out pretty much as I hoped they would is a great feeling.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Well well we hoped for Christmas, we hoped for Easter...now we heading for summer vacations... I LOVE this game and I supported it in the past, but 14 months and counting???
Summer? Summer! Where you at? Arizona deserts? It's 2½ months until midsummer! By that time your nuts'll need a vacation 'cause LoML's been out 10 wanks from then!

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Summer? Summer! Where you at? Arizona deserts? It's 2½ months until midsummer! By that time your nuts'll need a vacation 'cause LoML's been out 10 wanks from then!
I hereby declare 10 wanks away the official release date of the update.

At no point do we specify what we mean by 10 wanks. 10 wanks a day, week, month, year.

This is genius. And probably very hurtful if you peel your banana 10 times a day you gonna need lotion. :ROFLMAO:

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
Might as well ask while people are in the mood to answer but can you change what the younger ward calls the MC's dick this late in the story? I ended up with "manly bits"

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
If you don't know how to read please don't reply... The game with the progress the dev does needs at least 2 months...so it gonna be summer time...

Oh, yeah, you're absolutely right. Let me just handwave all the missing parts into existence and I'll release it right now. :KEK:
And that's the answer that make me feel extremly good that i stopped supporting you....

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes