Reikoku

Jun 16, 2017
For example in DOD there was a fan thread, but it makes me wonder why there isnt one here, hope i dont start a civil war here, just asking. TIA!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: SlowDance

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
And that's the answer that make me feel extremly good that i stopped supporting you....
These are always the funniest posts on this site.

Some guy: weirdly aggressive, insulting cheap shot at a dev

dev: defends themselves in any way whatsoever

some guy: shockedpikachu.png

They're human beings with feelings, my dudes. Be kind, receive kindness. Be rude, receive rudeness. It's that easy. "Be excellent to each other."

Breederboi

Jun 11, 2018
“This week in one sentence: I discovered I have a bad tendency to under-estimate remaining effort for adding images and dialog together, even as I'm working on a scene, which sort of explains the seemingly glacial progress these last few updates, but at the end of it, seeing a whole swaths of the game come alive and working out pretty much as I hoped they would is a great feeling.”

Pretentious Voice: Another month is ripped away fading wistfully into oblivion…. *well…uhh…pretentiously*

Thread: <insert post here> Reply as unneeded. Moderate as necessary. *inevitably*

Trebuchet: Thaaaaawummmmp!!!! *victoriously*

Bear: Rawr!?!? *philosophically*

Developer: “…seeing whole swaths of game cum…out…much…great feeling.” *vigorously misquoted*

Me: Wait is that camera on? *initially horrified* Has someone been…watching me? *mildly titillated*

Voices in My Head: Images? *titter* Lewd images? *snicker* Dialog? *chortle* Lewd dialog? *giggle*

More Voices: Scenes? *shiver* Lewd Scenes? *shudder*

Other Voices: …take longer? *softly* Lewd scenes take longer. *loudly* Lewd Scenes Take Longer! *resoundingly*

Knowing Voices: LEWD SCENES TAKE LONGER! *testifying* LEWD SCENES TAKE LONGER!! *chanting*

Naughty Voice: Longerrrrr… *still purring patiently*

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020

They're human beings with feelings, my dudes. Be kind, receive kindness. Be rude, receive rudeness. It's that easy. "Be excellent to each other."
That's pretty much the "golden rule". Funny how so many people can't seem to understand it.

herlam

Apr 3, 2021

280c90101ea4340e7ef3a002df6ba6f3.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
And that's the answer that make me feel extremly good that i stopped supporting you....
That feeling is very mutual tbh, and I'm really thankful you did. The last thing I need is having that particular type of toxic supporter that feels that, because they toss a buck my way, they're entitled to take me to task for not being able to break the basic laws of physics wrt how doing work takes actual time in this universe. I think this may just be the happiest break up in history. (y)

Dremel

Sep 24, 2017
“This week in one sentence: I discovered I have a bad tendency to under-estimate remaining effort for adding images and dialog together, even as I'm working on a scene, which sort of explains the seemingly glacial progress these last few updates, but at the end of it, seeing a whole swaths of the game come alive and working out pretty much as I hoped they would is a great feeling.”

Pretentious Voice: Another month is ripped away fading wistfully into oblivion…. *well…uhh…pretentiously*

Thread: <insert post here> Reply as unneeded. Moderate as necessary. *inevitably*

Trebuchet: Thaaaaawummmmp!!!! *victoriously*

Bear: Rawr!?!? *philosophically*

Developer: “…seeing whole swaths of game cum…out…much…great feeling.” *vigorously misquoted*

Me: Wait is that camera on? *initially horrified* Has someone been…watching me? *mildly titillated*

Voices in My Head: Images? *titter* Lewd images? *snicker* Dialog? *chortle* Lewd dialog? *giggle*

More Voices: Scenes? *shiver* Lewd Scenes? *shudder*

Other Voices: …take longer? *softly* Lewd scenes take longer. *loudly* Lewd Scenes Take Longer! *resoundingly*

Knowing Voices: LEWD SCENES TAKE LONGER! *testifying* LEWD SCENES TAKE LONGER!! *chanting*

Naughty Voice: Longerrrrr… *still purring patiently*
This reads like a Disco Elysium excerpt...Now I want a Adult themed Disco Elysium game...I should replay Disco Elysium...

So I still have two days. I am not that young anymore, but I think I can still take 10 for the team.

Dremel

Sep 24, 2017
For example in DOD there was a fan thread, but it makes me wonder why there isnt one here, hope i dont start a civil war here, just asking. TIA!
with a seperate thread fueling the fire of love it deserves instead of this one, the fire is warm yes. But not campfire cozy. And after playing this game we all know how cozy those fires can get :sneaky:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
with a seperate thread fueling the fire of love it deserves instead of this one, the fire is warm yes. But not campfire cozy. And after playing this game we all know how cozy those fires can get :sneaky:
Ahhh. Our little campfire. We all around, Denise, Macy, bears, trebuchets, guests. Usually quiet and cozy. Occasionally bugs fly around. Without them it would be perfect. or not. :ROFLMAO::LOL:

hasani200

Jul 15, 2018
Weekly update from Discord View attachment 2525364

This week in one sentence: I discovered I have a bad tendency to under-estimate remaining effort for adding images and dialog together, even as I'm working on a scene, which sort of explains the seemingly glacial progress these last few updates, but at the end of it, seeing a whole swaths of the game come alive and working out pretty much as I hoped they would is a great feeling.
And they continue to slam you for quality standards. Perverse. Plenty of games just splay it out there - but then they dont get the critical acclaim that LOML engenders. Hmmm.... I wonder what causes that?

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes