InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
be careful, they are a lot of simp here just by reading this thread, they will do anything for this dev, it is like a sect here XD
Oddly familiar phrasing and choice of words. Making ever new sockpuppet accounts doesn't make you feel icky?

And, being called "simp" by someone on the obsessive stalker spectrum is one of those things that doesn't make much of a dent in my blood pressure or self esteem.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Cheers, tnx for the heads-up. Yeah, that's fixed later in the next chapter code, I flip it before it's referenced. I didn't flip it with the original assignment, because then I wouldn't know in the next chapter if I'd still need to flip it or not, and that would have caused problems with saves for people that played chapter 2 when it first came out.
Alright, good to know, thx :D

Hey, btw, if you don't mind, does disgust reaction completely remove similar behavior like that again, or does it just affect her future reactions when it happens again? Distinction is important to me because personally I wouldn't want to never see it again, as I think it's hot, but I also think it's hot that Denise finds it gross yet Macy keeps doing it anyways like a bully... dunno why, just really arousing to me lol. Not trying to get spoilers or anything ofc, just want to be sure I have a good idea of what I'm getting in the future so I don't feel compelled to start over, if you can understand :)

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Alright, good to know, thx :D

Hey, btw, if you don't mind, does disgust reaction completely remove similar behavior like that again, or does it just affect her future reactions when it happens again? Distinction is important to me because personally I wouldn't want to never see it again, as I think it's hot, but I also think it's hot that Denise finds it gross yet Macy keeps doing it anyways like a bully... dunno why, just really arousing to me lol. Not trying to get spoilers or anything ofc, just want to be sure I have a good idea of what I'm getting in the future so I don't feel compelled to start over, if you can understand :)
Of course not. In this case, there's several more moments where Denise can slowly get round to the idea, so you can have her be a bit of a perv straight of the bat, or you can have her ease in a little, depending on your preferences. Shortly after the mc licks something off of his hand during morning massages, she'll make up her mind finally, and if she avoided all the previous stuff, she'll present the player with an outright choice to determine for her to become intrigued or not, and from that point on, she'll just avoid all of that if you chose for her not to like it.

If she avoided all the previous stuff, and the mc didn't perform that particular action, I'm assuming the player just hates the thought of it and won't present it as a bit of a fetish for her anymore.

Last edited:

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
I don't understand what is the advantage of accepting Brooke proposal. If all goes wrong the MC loses his job and his family it's fucked and if it goes well...??? he gets to feel good about himself? it's not like he's gonna get a promotion or anything

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes