naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I have just been looking back through some random pages on the thread and I will say I wish I had of been here from the beginning I missed out on so much lol
Of course back then I didn't even know this site existed.
Heh, anyone that braves the murky waters of shady download sites trying to shake you down long enough eventually washes up on these filthy shores. So pull up a rock, throw another piece of driftwood on the fire, and tell us what you think of this home-made coconut hooch.

Biscardone

May 2, 2020
I know the daughters are supposed to be everyone's favourite characters but after replaying the game Brooke has really grown on me especially after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
let me say she is my type of women.

P.S. I still absolutely love the girls but Brooke is just really awesome
Absolutely, she's an unsung heroine! Of course the game is thematically focused on the family and its members, but Brooke is a great character in and of herself. She's fun, caring, supportive and helpful - and on top of that, she has great sex compatibility with the protagonist. What more could one ask?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
1683160935316.png
This week in one sentence: ren'py putting up a bit of a struggle, but it finally submitted after I promised a long overdue upgrade to using LayeredImages, and luckily some national holidays meant some extra time to handle its tantrum with little impact on progress.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes