vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
Sorry for asking this, I bet it has been asked many times but insted of me scrolling through many pages but when is an update for this game coming? Are we talking weeks, months, a year? I recently played it for the very first time and loved it and I did not see anywhere that this was the final version/last update.

Thanks in advance and also to the dev making this great game. Hoping we get to have sex with the other girl as well who is teasing you 24/7 with that virgin innocent look ;)

Gerogebob

Nov 25, 2017
Sorry for asking this, I bet it has been asked many times but insted of me scrolling through many pages but when is an update for this game coming? Are we talking weeks, months, a year? I recently played it for the very first time and loved it and I did not see anywhere that this was the final version/last update.

Thanks in advance and also to the dev making this great game. Hoping we get to have sex with the other girl as well who is teasing you 24/7 with that virgin innocent look ;)
Look a little up.

You can also click on the devs sig to get to the discord where he has it pinned.

That being said.
Progress is glacial for the last scenes. He also needs like a month after the scenes are done to finish the game.

Reactions: BC

BC

Jul 13, 2017

Based on the recent weekly progress rate, best case seems two more months. Would otherwise require more than one face to get done per week and for no more new blanks to get added.

My guess is three months. Maybe four.

Gerogebob

Nov 25, 2017
It is a shame that the pics are not updated and only have 6 of them.

Their should be at least 6 pics of Denis's ass.

biglazydog

May 28, 2017
At one point the mods considered Wife Trainer "abandoned" for not updating in like 6-7 months. What is this on now? 16months?

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
At one point the mods considered Wife Trainer "abandoned" for not updating in like 6-7 months. What is this on now? 16months?
The difference is that the dev of LomL is actually proactively reporting each and every week about his progress + provides TONS of information and explanations here in this thread (you would know it if you would read it).
That is why there was NEVER a doubt this freaking best game in the world was EVER worth an "in abandonment" Tag.

P.S. I Love Wife Trainer too and consider it as similar "high quality" game, but you need to consider all the context/circumstances.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Look, once the game passes the abritary threshold for 'abandonment' (despite it not being the case) then hundreds of people who take great delight in doing so will report the thread until it gets the tag. There's no need to join a thread and ask why it's not marked.

We get weekly progress updates from NR,

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
The way it is if there are posts on Patreon on anywhere it doesn't get marked abandoned until it goes 18 months with no update. A bit over a month from now. Not sure how it is if there isn't anything here or elsewhere, even if they just post bullshit like pictures on Patreon.

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
I can't for the life of me understand why it is so important for certain people to get the Abandoned tag slapped on the game.
Why the Glee? If it's not updated it will just sink further back in the "days since update" search and not bother anyone.

Like Dr Abbott said: "There's enough material there for an entire conference"

Biscardone

May 2, 2020
I can't for the life of me understand why it is so important for certain people to get the Abandoned tag slapped on the game.
Why the Glee? If it's not updated it will just sink further back in the "days since update" search and not bother anyone.
People like to see their views of the world validated hard. People like to feel part of a righteous crusade. People like to bask in schadenfreude and confirmation bias. It's comforting, I guess. It's a negative sum game, but oh well, who cares...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
People like to see their views of the world validated hard. People like to feel part of a righteous crusade. People like to bask in schadenfreude and confirmation bias. It's comforting, I guess. It's a negative sum game, but oh well, who cares...
Like the flat Earthers, I expect some get a charge believing that they know more than the majority of the people who actually play the game. Like Filius Canis, they are only trying to help those who don't know any better.

Some games have longer development cycles than others. That's the reality of game development.

What I would like F95 to do is not have a one-size-fits-all (none) rule, but to not give the abandon tag without checking to see what the development cycle has been like for the last four updates. If twice the mean interval has passed, then maybe an abandoned tag would be warranted.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have just been replaying the game and I think my dream of the mc being with Brooke and the girls in a relationship is out the window lol.
Because in one scene Macy asks the mc if he wants a relationship with Brooke and he says no
And also I don't think Denise was too happy when I told her what I did with Brooke.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes