TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
What big ears you have Daddy....

Bears should be relatively harmless in LoML....unless Uncle Elisha comes to visit and someone makes fun of his baldness.
Did I miss a reference to the old testament somewhere? In the game, I'm seeing tons in the thread and am quite confused.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Did I miss a reference to the old testament somewhere? In the game, I'm seeing tons in the thread and am quite confused.
Yeah, different book. The game is based upon Lot and his daughters. The issue of the Prophet Elisha is a different book, where he sends two she-bears to maul some boys who teased him about his baldness. It's a case where bears are mentioned, so I brought it in.

I presume you're asking about the second reference. The first one is based upon Little Red Ridinghood.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Yeah, different book. The game is based upon Lot and his daughters. The issue of the Prophet Elisha is a different book, where he sends two she-bears to maul some boys who teased him about his baldness. It's a case where bears are mentioned, so I brought it in.

I presume you're asking about the second reference. The first one is based upon Little Red Ridinghood.
Oh the game is? I hadn't put that together... Or missed it if it was explicitly mentioned. I know about old baldie and the bear eating the kids... I just missed the whole Lot segue into biblical stuff.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Oh the game is? I hadn't put that together... Or missed it if it was explicitly mentioned. I know about old baldie and the bear eating the kids... I just missed the whole Lot segue into biblical stuff.
  • The MC's last name is Haranson. Haran was the father of Lot.
  • The MC and Denise go to a museum and see an exhibition of Lot and his Daughters and have a long discussion on motivation of the daughters
  • Though not turned into a pillar of salt, the MC's wife is now dead, leaving him with the two daughters. They do get him drunk to entice him to do more.
I know there are more, but those are what come to my head right now.

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
  • The MC and Denise go to a museum and see an exhibition of Lot and his Daughters and have a long discussion on motivation of the daughters
  • Though not turned into a pillar of salt, the MC's wife is now dead, leaving him with the two daughters. They do get him drunk to entice him to do more.
Fuck sometimes I'm dense...

• Hey there
Reactions: Dragon59

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
I'm afraid you are partially mistaken. Landlords last name is Mr. Bigwood and MC's are Macy and Denise.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Not that you can do much else aside from wait, we could rage and moan all we want it won't speed up the development. Also it's not like we sit in front of our devices and literally just wait, go out, sleep or do anything and time will pass on its own.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes