TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Not that you can do much else aside from wait, we could rage and moan all we want it won't speed up the development. Also it's not like we sit in front of our devices and literally just wait, go out, sleep or do anything and time will pass on its own.
All it really does is speed up burnout of devs... I wonder how many abandoned games would have been finished if the impatient ass holes could have just shut up and let the dev work.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I suppose it's a game that appeals more to older people than to a younger player base. And we all know that patience isn't the strong suit of the youth; we were the same way.
It's weird because I always describe myself as impatient, but when it comes to "games" of any type I'm super patient. Rushing a sec has never made a better game of any type, and if I'm honest there's more out there than I'll ever be able to consume so I'll just do something else til the dev is ready.

But God forbid you drive too slow in front of me.

Mar 26, 2022
I suppose it's a game that appeals more to older people than to a younger player base. And we all know that patience isn't the strong suit of the youth; we were the same way.
Hm, you may be right. As a man before the 30s, I have (un)surprisingly little patience for some things here and in these games that are being "published" here. Some of them are really starting to piss me off lately :HideThePain: However, the long wait time between the updates doesn't bother me. Actually, it never bothered me at all.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
1686785748142.png
This week in a bunch of sentences: Wrapped up another scene, and it ends with the line "End of chapter seven", so that's a biggie. Now the post credits scene, which ties in to the game itself again this time. Oh, and I noticed I haven't allotted myself any time for the summary, d'uh. Oh well, there's all that technical debt I mentioned earlier too, so it's not like I'll run out of things to do in the next couple of days. I should probably get a little "what happens between now and release" write-up out, as I can tell lots of people are getting really excited, and and I wanna make sure expectations are managed, as they say.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That appears to be true for many of the story-focused games, many of which also have a long development cycle.

I often think if the classic Paul Masson commercial with Orson Welles.

At NaughtyRoad, we will serve no LoML until its time.

hasani200

Jul 15, 2018
That appears to be true for many of the story-focused games, many of which also have a long development cycle.

I often think if the classic Paul Masson commercial with Orson Welles.

At NaughtyRoad, we will serve no LoML until its time.
And as far as I know, LOML doesnt even come with a screw-top

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes