vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
I would rather wait for a great game like this than play a typical game on here
you all know the games I'm talking about
"Oh look I better move back home to my sexy mom older bitch sister & younger adorable virgin sister
and also dads dead oh well"
Maybe there's a down side to that which I don't see.
Yeah, I know there's a lot of games with those plots but it's an easy one.
Would be awkward trying to bang your mum and sis if your dad was still there, unless of course he was over it all and didn't mind it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
1686785748142.png
1. This one and three quarters pics could well mean ten or twelve more days.
2. These, on the other hand, could well be two to three weeks.

Sumarizing, I'd come back to check on August; it's possible that the game is out somewhere in July, but just in case it needs some quick fix, first or second week of August 2023 seems a very reasonable deadline to me.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
View attachment 2701358

Sumarizing, I'd come back to check on August; it's possible that the game is out somewhere in July, but just in case it needs some quick fix, first or second week of August 2023 seems a very reasonable deadline to me.
Well, splendid, dear chap.
Would you please be a darling and deliver a parcel for me when passing The Azores on your single scull rowing across the Atlantic?

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
View attachment 2701358

Dev is set to release a post to keep expectations in order since ifyou ignore the little bit in the bottom left, it seems like it's almost done. I would suspect we're probably about a month out as well, maybe even more sine NRP mentioned something about "tech debt" so that little spanner might become a big spanner.

• Haha
Reactions: fin133 and sava75

kiriloss

Nov 11, 2017
I know this question has been asked through the years, but I'd like to know how many chapters NaughtyRoad is gonna release on this (fantastic) game. Last summer, he answered at least one more after the one in development... So, to be clear : chapter 7 will (hopefully) soon be released. Once it's done, we will have at least a chapter 8, and maybe more ? Did I get it right ?

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
I know this question has been asked through the years, but I'd like to know how many chapters NaughtyRoad is gonna release on this (fantastic) game. Last summer, he answered at least one more after the one in development... So, to be clear : chapter 7 will (hopefully) soon be released. Once it's done, we will have at least a chapter 8, and maybe more ? Did I get it right ?
When ch 7 drops I'm planing to go to Mars with Clooney and Bullock, wanted to invite Damon too but he is proly scared to go there again. I think it takes 14 months? to go there and return, just in time for ch 8...

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
#12,639

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
Do you believe that trebuchets are catapults?
Bears deserve to be launched from every catapult. Which includes trebuchets. I want to find that one specific bear: you know the I mean. I want to find that bear and launch them into oblivion. GO AWAY BEAR!
Of course trebuchets are catapults! Established fact.
We all know the bear you refer to, of course. The ending of its story will, I fear, remain forever a mystery. (A particular someone else may know more about that, however.)
Sorry for the tardy response. I got a bit distracted for a moment.

Dremel

Sep 24, 2017
  1. Guy has a wife and two daughters.
  2. Wife dies.
  3. ??????.
  4. Guy has intimate relations with daughters.

That's as basic and nonspoilery as it goes. It's best to be played.
Meanwhile I wish I had forgotten all of it so I can experience it anew.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
  1. Guy has a wife and two daughters.
  2. Wife dies.
  3. ??????.
  4. Guy has intimate relations with daughters.

That's as basic and nonspoilery as it goes. It's best to be played.
Meanwhile I wish I had forgotten all of it so I can experience it anew.
It's different from other games, usually is the father who bites the dust first. Here it wouldn't make much sense that scenario... ;)

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes