Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Um, yes, July 1 (such as yesterday) begins Q3 of every year.

Q1: Jan, Feb, Mar
Q2: Apr, May, Jun
Q3: Jul, Aug, Sep
Q4: Oct, Nov, Dec

Also, I think Naughty has already stated that the Steam release will come after the standalone because of hoops he has to jump through to make it "Steam-worthy."
Wonder what steam achievements we could get? "Golden Showers", "Fight off a bear", "The Ritual". "Testicular photocopier"

Reactions: damnaltf4

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
What are you guys hoping to see in this next chapter
I'm hoping the mc makes love to or at least has sex with Denise.
I Don't think we will get a threesome with both this chapter.
I am hoping to see more interaction between Denise Macy and MC. Well to be more precise, with the events that happened in
Macy's life last update her daily schedule got significantly scrambled. So the moments of intimacy that the MC got with both of his tenant are bound to be less intimate with the presence of the other in the apartment. I am curious how the girls decide to manage it. They both know what Macy is doing with the MC but I am not sure Macy know all of what Denise is doing with MC. So those interactions promise to be interesting if not steamy. And god yes I want more steamy interactions.

Southrim

Jun 6, 2017
I am hoping to see more interaction between Denise Macy and MC. Well to be more precise, with the events that happened in
Macy's life last update her daily schedule got significantly scrambled. So the moments of intimacy that the MC got with both of his tenant are bound to be less intimate with the presence of the other in the apartment. I am curious how the girls decide to manage it. They both know what Macy is doing with the MC but I am not sure Macy know all of what Denise is doing with MC. So those interactions promise to be interesting if not steamy. And god yes I want more steamy interactions.
They do have a lot to iron out!
R.a4458ac79af19a11cdea135faa8a768a.jpg

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Perhaps I'll run a little poll on it, see what suggestions there's out there. :D
The hidden perks are definite contenders.
Maybe i'm wrong, but normally, steam achievements, even for adult games, need to be SFW.
Bears, are allowed.

Last edited:

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
This week in once sentence: quite literally just queued up the very last render to go into the very last scene, so by tomorrow it'll be processed and all the content will be in there. Which is not to say it's the last render, because there's plenty that'll be in need of a fix, and a few that need variants with one or two characters removed for alternative paths, but I'm not counting those right now. Fuck, that's more than one sentence, isn't it? Oh well, heading full on into QA now.
View attachment 2731312
naughtyroad said... "Oh well, heading full on into QA now."

I think I found their QA department....

QA.jpg

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes