gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
I also will be sad because I know that it will be the end...
Wait...what?!?

Forgive me, because I haven't been keeping up with this thread, or following the progress of the game (I stopped playing maybe halfway through the story). Is this pending update the finale?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Wait...what?!?

Forgive me, because I haven't been keeping up with this thread, or following the progress of the game (I stopped playing maybe halfway through the story). Is this pending update the finale?
No, there is at least one more chapter after this. Also, if you stopped playing halfway through the story, what would it matter to you if this had been the last chapter coming up? That's a headscratcher for me.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Maybe he is waiting for the game to be completed? I do that with some games
The "Wait...what?!?" didn't give me that impression, that's why I asked. That was more a "Oh my god, it's going to end? Nooooooooo..." kind of introduction. But, maybe so.

Reactions: misha958
Sep 22, 2018
No, there is at least one more chapter after this. Also, if you stopped playing halfway through the story, what would it matter to you if this had been the last chapter coming up? That's a headscratcher for me.
Oh really?! Sweet! I could have sworn the dev said this was the last chapter... I can't wait to wait for another ten years to play the final chapter...

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I so think the mc is putting his penis in Denise this chapter.
And it is going to be so epic the bards will write songs about it
And if not, people will have to complain on another thing while waiting for final update... It will be a really bad site for us. No bears, trebuchet talks... Only... Well...
I hope Denise will have MC cock and enjoy it, or we here will suffer.

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
And if not, people will have to complain on another thing while waiting for final update... It will be a really bad site for us. No bears, trebuchet talks... Only... Well...
I hope Denise will have MC cock and enjoy it, or we here will suffer.
You have subscribed to the daily Trebuchet trivia.

- King Edward I built the largest known trebuchet, called Warwolf, to assault Stirling Castle in Scotland after a long siege in 1304. When the inhabitants saw what was being built, they tried to surrender based on the sight of it alone.

To unsubscribe, deliver neatly wrapped and appropriately undressed Macy&Denise bundle to the Invader Zim lair.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
You have subscribed to the daily Trebuchet trivia.

- King Edward I built the largest known trebuchet, called Warwolf, to assault Stirling Castle in Scotland after a long siege in 1304. When the inhabitants saw what was being built, they tried to surrender based on the sight of it alone.

To unsubscribe, deliver neatly wrapped and appropriately undressed Macy&Denise bundle to the Invader Zim lair.
I cannot be subscribed... twice...
At registration, the only text I get i: Already registered... ;(

B-but, that's good, or?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Guys I think I might be Naughty's favourite poster on here
I don't know if it's my dashing good looks
Or my sexy Australian accent (That's right I'm an Aussie)
Or maybe It's just because I'm so awesome & Cool
But Either way I'm his favourite

Sorry Zim, Rudy and all my other buddies here but I just thought you should know.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

Sorry Zim, Rudy and all my other buddies here but I just thought you should know.
Ha! I knew you're an Aussie!
After your handwriting...

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020

I think I'm perfectly fine with you having the spotlight for that. :cool:

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes