H2R

Jul 9, 2020
This is NOT the release announcement, but since we'll be burried in "can haz save plz!!!!" requests very soon, a public safety warning , , or .
View attachment 2830777
I think it depends on the game, I lost my saves for a lot of my games and there is no fking way I'm going to redownload all of them and play them from scratch again, for loml level games though I made sure to have a backup becuase of just such an occasion and for saves I use ones that are linked on the op or have been downloaded by a decent amount of players, if nothing happened to them then I take a shot at it

Reactions: grimsaint

manneychin

May 8, 2017
I think it depends on the game, I lost my saves for a lot of my games and there is no fking way I'm going to redownload all of them and play them from scratch again, for loml level games though I made sure to have a backup becuase of just such an occasion and for saves I use ones that are linked on the op or have been downloaded by a decent amount of players, if nothing happened to them then I take a shot at it
It's not necessary to play again as before. You go to Options and enable fast forward through unread dialogues and then you can turbo your way through the game by pressing CTRL between every two decision menus. This way, with most games you can go through the whole thing in minutes.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
It's not necessary to play again as before. You go to Options and enable fast forward through unread dialogues and then you can turbo your way through the game by pressing CTRL between every two decision menus. This way, with most games you can go through the whole thing in minutes.
I know but again some game is not like that, rpgm for examply with a struggle with sin I had to say fuck it and started over since I lost my saves and since that I said never again am I doing that shit

Kayaker99

Dec 7, 2021
We're almost there gentleman! I can feel it in me bones! btw I have never been kayaking. I don't like being in or on the water in general besides a quick shower. quack quack quack

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
We're almost there gentleman! I can feel it in me bones! btw I have never been kayaking. I don't like being in or on the water in general besides a quick shower. quack quack quack
I would be better to check with a doctor about that feeling in bones... Maybe it doesn't have anything to do with LoML... It could be something else. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kayaker99

manneychin

May 8, 2017
I know but again some game is not like that, rpgm for examply with a struggle with sin I had to say fuck it and started over since I lost my saves and since that I said never again am I doing that shit
The warning you replied to initially cautions very specifically about Ren'Py games. RPGM (and most other game engines) don't have the same vulnerability with their saves.

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
Since the content was completed on 21/06 we have not received that much info here anymore, besides that the beta came out a month and a week after. Do we have an idea of what the main bottleneck is this time, because I know with the last update he was struggling with the android version for a while?

Reactions: Throwawayxyz

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Since the content was completed on 21/06 we have not received that much info here anymore, besides that the beta came out a month and a week after. Do we have an idea of what the main bottleneck is this time, because I know with the last update he was struggling with the android version for a while?
What do you mean "have not received that much info here anymore"- I don't think you've bothered to check. The weekly progress reports have been posted in discord as per usual and people have copied them in the thread. Hell, the developer is also active in the thread.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
What do you mean "have not received that much info here anymore"- I don't think you've bothered to check. The weekly progress reports have been posted in discord as per usual and people have copied them in the thread. Hell, the developer is also active in the thread.
I'd not engage with people who simply refuse to peruse the many pages of information that has been posted weekly here. They just want to complain about something and are just angry they don't have their fap material. Better to hit that ignore button. Better for everyone.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'd not engage with people who simply refuse to peruse the many pages of information that has been posted weekly here. They just want to complain about something and are just angry they don't have their fap material. Better to hit that ignore button. Better for everyone.
I could go into various theories of conversational engagement and belief perseverance bias, as well as confirmation bias (putting many on ignore is a form of the latter). Hitting the ignore button is not better for everyone. By placing too many on ignore - it means their whining goes on unanswered and is seen by those visiting the thread. With no pushback against some - it appears that the behavior is at least allowed, if not condoned, and can thus increase and create more contention in the thread. It's a fine line to walk - who to respond to and who not, as well as with what context and retorts, but it's a walk that should be made, nonetheless. Putting blinders on doesn't necessarily help the situation, but pushes it down the line for others to deal with.

So we'll have to agree to disagree on whether to respond, to whom, and how.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
I could go into various theories of conversational engagement and belief perseverance bias, as well as confirmation bias (putting many on ignore is a form of the latter). Hitting the ignore button is not better for everyone. By placing too many on ignore - it means their whining goes on unanswered and is seen by those visiting the thread. With no pushback against some - it appears that the behavior is at least allowed, if not condoned, and can thus increase and create more contention in the thread. It's a fine line to walk - who to respond to and who not, as well as with what context and retorts - putting blinders on doesn't necessarily help the situation, but pushes it down the line for others to deal with.

So we'll have to agree to disagree on whether to respond, to whom, and how.
I understand. It gets tedious after the umpteenth time when they could simply scroll up to see the relevant info from the creator himself. Don't want this thread to descend into madness like certain others.

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
Thank you I guess for answering only the first part of my question and not bothering to read the rest where I stated I have been following the latest news for a while already. I have probably been following and reading this thread for many more years than you actually, but never felt the urge to attack others for asking a question.
I know patience is hard to find these days, but it is not something I lack I believe. Was mainly just asking if the process was still going smootly, because in the past udates the beta was usually just a week before the public update.
Don't care how long it takes, was just interested that"s all thank you.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes