Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Steam doesn't allow incest or age play IIRC.
It does allow incest but not age play. it is even harsh in it's application. Mist (an other game on this forum ) was denied by steam for a character that was petite even if she had a proper behavior for her age i.e. she didn't act like a child and the story made it clear she wasn't. On the side of incest Tales from the unending void has incest in it, no patch required, on steam. like many others. I guess it is also why so many Japanese games have difficulties being on steam without patch. (from time to time you hear stories about it on specialized news. I don't have a concrete example coming to mind right now.)

Not true, Honey select need a patch to actually play the game on steam. if you don't have it, it is only a husk of a game.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
From 1984 until 2001 the first round prize numbers were 100, 200 ,300, 400 and 500 and double in the second round.
Thank you for reminding the young whippersnappers that things existed before the internet and that memes can be older than their moms.

Hell, at least the meme isn't I'll take "game show history" for $50, Art. I mean, the show is older than most of us on this site - first started in 1964. It's a Boomer. Speaking of Boomers - even Weird Al's parody song and video are older than the Jeopardy most associate with Alex Trebek. The song and the music video came out the spring and summer before Alex first walked across the stage.

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
Not a problem for those who have no friends tho.
What is on the Internet, is on the Internet. Even if it is hidden, I wouldn't trust Valve to not get a data breach. Should I decide to go for a political career in ten years, it would be right there to pressure and shame me. As a measure of precaution I wouldn't associate any linkable personal information with any kink, not even if it is very vanilla. It is sad, because LomL is erotic art that should earn some money.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So the Light of My Life banner thingy

View attachment 2841421

How did you add it to your username? so I can add it to mine?
F95 has profile preferences: https://f95zone.to/account/preferences - including the option to add a signature:
1691677322100.png
F95 also has rules for the forum: https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2023-07-23.5589/ - including rules for signatures. Since you're new here, it's probably best you become familiar with both pages.

A third aspect of F95 to get to know is the search option:
1691677599535.png
I recommend in your account preferences (see first link that I shared) that you set the search results order to most recent.

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
Thank you for reminding the young whippersnappers that things existed before the internet and that memes can be older than their moms.

Hell, at least the meme isn't I'll take "game show history" for $50, Art. I mean, the show is older than most of us on this site - first started in 1964. It's a Boomer. Speaking of Boomers - even Weird Al's parody song and video are older than the Jeopardy most associate with Alex Trebek. The song and the music video came out the spring and summer before Alex first walked across the stage.

I'm one who's older than the show, and I have daughters old enough to be moms of older teenagers — by which I mean over 18 — though none of them have had children thus far. The twins (yes, they're identical) are still in their early 30s, though, so there's still time for me to be a grandpa. (They're the youngest of my girls.)

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Will that mean a link here or just Patrons?
Sorry, i thought that's only for subscribers, thank you.
The developer provides the game for free for everyone* at the same time - on Patreon, on Subscribestar, on Itchio, on Discord, on F95. They once tried to offer early access for subscribers back near the beginning of development, but that proved to be more of a headache than a benefit. So everyone* gets it for free immediately.

* = everyone doesn't not currently mean Steam, as the developer has stated there are certain Steam-related things which must be done before they will release anything there. Steam release will be a bit later than the free for everyone* release.

Dremel

Sep 24, 2017
From the latest (20hrs ago) Patreon post;

And soon you can see for yourself. It'll be released this Friday (the 11th) if all goes well, first here, and publicly immediately after I have the mirrors up, and by that time hopefully itch.io will be updated as well.
How big a download is it?
Well, since we nearly doubled in the amount of images, it should come as no surprise we nearly doubled in size too. PC/Mac/Linux versions clock in at about 8GB. Android's still just under 2GB.
How big is it exactly?
I'm not sure. Pretty big. My last happy path playthrough for final tweaks and additions took me about two days or something. But that's with fixing stuff along the way as well. But soon you can see it all for yourself.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
What is on the Internet, is on the Internet. Even if it is hidden, I wouldn't trust Valve to not get a data breach. Should I decide to go for a political career in ten years, it would be right there to pressure and shame me. As a measure of precaution I wouldn't associate any linkable personal information with any kink, not even if it is very vanilla. It is sad, because LomL is erotic art that should earn some money.
I can see your point, but the problem is, you being here cannot be traced back to you? Are you sure you're that secure?
It just seems a bit paranoid. I fully agree on the "not want to leave footprints on the internet" but it's very hard to be anonymus. You could also sue valve for leaking your data, but that's not a very realistic scenario.

Reactions: Stringy Bob
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes