libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
"lactation" "pregnancy" ... how much are we talking at this point, on a scale of "primary school lunch carton" to "mega supermarket supply truck from the dairy farm" level of lactation and "what's the point it's only implied" to "have sex with it bump and all preferably with lactation" on the pregnancy? Inquiring minds want to know. :unsure:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
"lactation" "pregnancy" ... how much are we talking at this point, on a scale of "primary school lunch carton" to "mega supermarket supply truck from the dairy farm" level of lactation and "what's the point it's only implied" to "have sex with it bump and all preferably with lactation" on the pregnancy? Inquiring minds want to know. :unsure:
Last time I asked, there was just one sex scene with an already pregnant coworker.

Reactions: libertypics

Happonari

Nov 2, 2019
I hope you like coffee and brief witness of adult suckling if your choices are right.

• Sad
Reactions: libertypics

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Last time I asked, there was just one sex scene with an already pregnant coworker.
Alright thanks, answers appreciated. Guess I'll be checking back in a later version a few more years down the road.

I hope you like coffee and brief witness of adult suckling if your choices are right.
... or not, if I have to play the guessing game/WT needed method to even see it at all. :oops:

Reactions: Darkaura

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
Android port didn't work for me.
Title screen for a minute or 2, then closed itself/crash.

Elasx

May 17, 2021
Cheers. And yeah, that is a problem. But from a support perspective, I feel it's better not to offer an option that is buggy and error prone, and make it clear that the game's grown to big to support that. From what I'm hearing, 32 bits mode is now unstable as heck, and that's just a propery of the size of it I suspect.
So it'd be interesting to hear from anyone running in 32 bits and actually having smooth sailing <looks around expectantly>.

Once I make the step to ren'py 8 that's that though, that nixed 32 bit support entirely.
I was playing the 32 bits version and... for me, everything was going well until the end of the first major sex scene of the last chapter, then I had a lot of issues/crashes, not always the same (Exceptions: error(u'Failed to decode WEBP',) & error(u'Failed to allocate SDL_Surface',), Out of memory,...) or in the same point, but in the same "area" and I can’t go much further.:eek::cry:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: naughtyroad

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I just downloaded compressed pc version of this game and it won't work something about infinite loop line 61??
I have no idea what that means, it works and plays fine from what's been reported. If you are loading old saves, there are rollback issues and could be others.

Daerque

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
So many games coming out now that require setting a security key in the tcpip registry keys, these days....and why would a AVN need to do such as that?

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes