Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Utterly brilliant update for one of the best games on here. Tugs at the heart, funny, serious, romantic and seriously sexy. The peeing scenes were an unexpected pleasure and I seriously hope that fleshes out along with anal play whilst the 'weird sisters' went the extra mile in this update to move the story along too (and not just for the MC and the girls).

NLegend

May 8, 2021
In the section that deals with the yes/no question, I made the if statement always return True. Here is a txt version of my file if you want to check it side by side with yours.
Do you know where to put this savetoken? ive edited some stats in my save game but i cant seem to load the game now.

kingbw

Apr 12, 2018
Do you know where to put this savetoken? ive edited some stats in my save game but i cant seem to load the game now.
It's in the renpy folder. If you're just going to use my text file, you need to change the extension to .py first so it replaces the file in the folder

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Light of My Life [Ch. 7 v0.7.1] [Naughty Road]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Jan 29, 2022
First time playing this. I know the creator had given us option to assign the relations and character addressing each other instead of the usual landlady and roommate crap. This is for people who have played a significant portion of the game. So from your experience whch is the best way i can assign relations and character addressing to these character for maximum immersion and makes sense story wise.

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
This almost sounds like you have an antivirus software making some bad decisions on your behalf. I would be curious to hear if turning off your AV software, downloading, extracting, and trying again solves this.
you was correct it was my internet secruity keeping me from loading this game and the others i tried when i turned it off and i could load the games thanks for your advice in this.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
That is the weirdest trace log ever. Either a corrupt download, or your virus scanner decided to quarantine renpy? If you're on McAffee, that's likely the case.
Avast has tossed my renpy.exe into the trash a couple of times! Go to start a day's work on my project and suddenly the program can't be found. (Yes, it can — it's in the Recycle Bin!)

• Haha
Reactions: naughtyroad

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So does MC finally bang these girls? I didnt play this for a couple years.
Only if you choose to. You can also choose for the MC to get busy with Brooke and the Coven while being a doting caretaker for two young ladies who have gone through a lot of trauma in the past decade of their lives.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes