ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
My computer doesn't have speakers.
night.
I accidentally heard something beeping from the headphones.
put on headphones.
I realized that I accidentally discovered America.
the soundtrack of this VN is AWESOME!!!

while Macy and MC were escaping from Dan in the alley behind the restaurant, I heard music that somehow reminded me of "catch this goblin" that was written long ago by a skaven from "future crew" - no, of course this is not that kind of music, but very reminiscent of energy.

i means - another thanks you to naughtyroad

blackwolf12

Apr 25, 2021
i dont know how long will this game be,but its one of the best games on this site....marcy looks really good,especially in stockings.....also i love that ending and it looks like we could have our first cyclopes on the way:)

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
As per my post earlier about program crashing, the first is the original error mssg popping up. I pressed 'ignore' and resulted in second crash mssg.
Well, the error message says "out of memory", so I'm taking a wild stab here and suggest you're running out of memory. Make sure you're not starting the executable that has "32" in the name. Lots of people reported issues with that. Kill programs that are taking up a lot of ram. And if all fails, you're probably trying to run this on a laptop that's at least 10 years old, and you ended up on the wrong end of Moore's law.

can't get my old save to work
Rich (BB code):
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
takes me to a new game after clicking "ignore".
am i really going to have to hold skip for so long
Here's a trick. Go to your autosaves. They're usualy from moments when there's a menu up, and menus are great anchors to tell ren'py where exactly in the game it is.
Alternatively, the tab key toggles skip, combined with skip unseen text and skip after choice it lets you race through previous chapters at max speed.

Have cheat mod ?
:KEK: deez guys, where do they come from? Wrong game, dude, nothing here to cheat. Given that other post of yours that's now gone it seems, I'd say move along buddy, this one definitely isn't for you.

oh yeah...
looks like Sierra has a secret (or NOT secret hehe) incest kink...

she didn't freak out when she accidentally found out that both sisters had a sexual relationship with their father.
Heh, yeah, if you go along with her shenanigans somewhere in chapter 2 or 3, you can find out she's got serious father-figure issues.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Any compressed port for Android yet. I think a lot of people hasn't even played yet because of the crashes
It's already compressed - that's how a 7GB VN turns into a 1.9GB APK.

"A lot" is subjective and unquantifiable. That said, there is a small number of android users who are having problems, and because they are reporting the problem it appears like a lot of people. Finally, the developer is working on a fix for those who are having problems.

Reactions: Terrydog

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Here's a trick. Go to your autosaves. They're usualy from moments when there's a menu up, and menus are great anchors to tell ren'py where exactly in the game it is.
unfortunately all the autosaves are recent from opening gallery or the new game being prompted
Alternatively, the tab key toggles skip, combined with skip unseen text and skip after choice it lets you race through previous chapters at max speed.
time to race ig

Reactions: naughtyroad

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
It's already compressed - that's how a 7GB VN turns into a 1.9GB APK.

"A lot" is subjective and unquantifiable. That said, there is a small number of android users who are having problems, and because they are reporting the problem it appears like a lot of people. Finally, the developer is working on a fix for those who are having problems.
Small :WaitWhat: please don't minimize the situation and the people with the problem we only want to play this great game and thanks to the devs for working in a solution.

Reactions: geoben

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Small :WaitWhat: please don't minimize the situation and the people with the problem we only want to play this great game and thanks to the devs for working in a solution.
We both agree that the VN is well above the standard found on this site and I understand the disappointment when having to wait even longer because of technical issues. But if we're going to quibble, let's step back and look objectively.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope NaughtyRoad finds a solution for those who are having problems. Best of luck.

• Wow
Reactions: ArhraCole

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
Sadly I don't think this was worth 1.5 years of wait, the content is just 80% of them talking, and some sex, the fact that there are no different angles when the sex happens sucks and it just say it in the narrative like "he inserts his finger"... like really? why not show it? honestly this is more like a novel than a game with some sex and story, the story is ok but why say that they want more sex but only had 1 scene of sex with them?... I would prefer this to be sandbox and you can go to the room and places and repeat it, other games take less time between updates and more content so... yeah, 7 years for this game... I was expecting more

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Brooke just doesn't go away, rejected her as she was the fly in the ointment i didn't need. Annoying that you can't get rid of her.

• Haha
Reactions: Yukemoto

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Sadly I don't think this was worth 1.5 years of wait, the content is just 80% of them talking, and some sex, the fact that there are no different angles when the sex happens sucks and it just say it in the narrative like "he inserts his finger"... like really? why not show it? honestly this is more like a novel than a game with some sex and story, the story is ok but why say that they want more sex but only had 1 scene of sex with them?... I would prefer this to be sandbox and you can go to the room and places and repeat it, other games take less time between updates and more content so... yeah, 7 years for this game... I was expecting more
Should have read what the dev said at the start, this game is clearly not for you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: r21174

Daerque

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
Well, here's a wild thought. Maybe don't edit your save and bork something up so it doesn't load? It's silly to blame a program for not supporting something that is unsupported.

Not sure what you mean by tcpip settings 'cause there's nothing in LomL that will try to call outside, so there should be no need at all for any firewall adjustments. Maybe doublecheck where the version you're running came from, if you didn't get it from me maybe someone slipped something in?

Wrt virus scanners raising false positives (a different thing entirely), see here: https://f95zone.to/threads/light-of-my-life-ch-7-v0-7-0-naughty-road.29628/post-11459715
My AVS was alerting to a registry tcpip change request to open a port (22054) and when I blocked that request, it spat out 8 or so more requests for different ports in the 22000 range. LomL works fine with all of those port requests denied. If you'd like, I can pull the alert polling from my AVS and send you the information via a DM, as there was a target IP address as well (though not my own).

Grest storywriting and storytelling, by the way. :D

Reactions: naughtyroad
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes