Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
So the younger daughter has a learning disability or something, right?That's the only logical explanation for how she behaves.

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
naughtyroad

Just wanted to mention a minor thing I noticed with previous Save files. I have all my saves from 6.4 and, like you mentioned already, they work fine with just a few screens roll back. But one other thing I noticed is that old saves all get the current time stamp, from when you run 7.0 the first time. Not a big issue, but it can make determining what save is what a little difficult. Adding a name save feature might be something to consider... unless it's too much trouble for a game this far along already. I'm a rookie at Ren'py coding still, so I can't offer much on that.

Also wanted to give kudos for just how much shear content you have in this game... I started over from scratch last night, because I wanted the story fresh in my head before getting to the new content. I sat down at 8pm and, even though I am a fast reader and I smashed my space bar through scenes I remembered clearly, I was still only just getting to the camping trip by midnight! If I was actually reading everything new, It would have probably taken me another 2 or 3 hours on top of that! And I still have a ways to go tonight to finally reach new content.

And a bonus for starting over again was I noticed a few little details I missed the last couple of times I played. For example, in Chapter 3, when Macy and the MC go out for drinks... while they are dancing, I only just noticed that the Coven is at the bar behind them. Also some wierd dude in wildly inappropriate beach wear for a night club, hehe. Guess the first time around, I was staring at Macy's tits.. Haha!

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Well my opinion and again MY opinion is that the update is somehow a letdown. I don’t have a problem that actually after 18 months we have 1 complete sex scene because is extremely well made and overall the scenes with the daughters are hot but I have a huge problem with the scenario. The dev create a solid story for 6 chapter and now it went to fast with no meaning. It felt that 2-3 different person wrote scenes and then put it together it doesn’t make sense, especially the “wedding” scene… Again after the magical sex scene at the end of chapter 6 not having a next day solo sex scene with those two character for me was a mistake.

But aside my personal preference I would like to say a huge BRAVO to DEV that justified those 18 months by delivering a big and extremely quality update.

Chuck123321

Jun 4, 2019
Hello,
I recently changed pc and lost all previous saves... Can someone please post a save from the previous version?
Thank you

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Well my opinion and again MY opinion is that the update is somehow a letdown. I don’t have a problem that actually after 18 months we have 1 complete sex scene because is extremely well made and overall the scenes with the daughters are hot but I have a huge problem with the scenario. The dev create a solid story for 6 chapter and now it went to fast with no meaning. It felt that 2-3 different person wrote scenes and then put it together it doesn’t make sense, especially the “wedding” scene… Again after the magical sex scene at the end of chapter 6 not having a next day solo sex scene with those two character for me was a mistake.

But aside my personal preference I would like to say a huge BRAVO to DEV that justified those 18 months by delivering a big and extremely quality update.
yea i'm still hoping for a denise sex scene and then both denise and macy at same time..... haven't finished 7 yet..

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
The current ending was very funny, the Zarah and Sierra interactions just made me laugh, so well done Author.

Also, I was checking out the gallery and looked at the Macy Galvanise one, there were no captions? Is this correct? I only checked one before I hit quit.

Thanks for the release and looking forward to Chapter 8.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
naughtyroad

Just wanted to mention a minor thing I noticed with previous Save files. I have all my saves from 6.4 and, like you mentioned already, they work fine with just a few screens roll back. But one other thing I noticed is that old saves all get the current time stamp, from when you run 7.0 the first time. Not a big issue, but it can make determining what save is what a little difficult. Adding a name save feature might be something to consider... unless it's too much trouble for a game this far along already. I'm a rookie at Ren'py coding still, so I can't offer much on that.
(...)
Cheers. Specifically for the save files, I'm guessing that's renpy 7.6.x touching the files to put the save tokens in place for that new feature where it's warning when a save came from a different machine.
I think save game naming shouldn't be a hard feature to implement, there's plenty of examples around IIRC. :unsure:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
anxiety issues. she's rather intelligent except for vernacular, like if you say schlong she gets puzzled until you say penis.
I'm talking about how she suddenly tells people she's never met before that she's done sexual stuff with her dad.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
The current ending was very funny, the Zarah and Sierra interactions just made me laugh, so well done Author.

Also, I was checking out the gallery and looked at the Macy Galvanise one, there were no captions? Is this correct? I only checked one before I hit quit.

Thanks for the release and looking forward to Chapter 8.
Cheers. For the gallery one: it now makes a save when you play that scene so it can load that save in the gallery. If you didn't play that scene again in this version, it's just falling back to the old way of doing it, which is a generic scene with all dialog stripped.

TheDuraflex

Feb 17, 2018
naughtyroad you know most developers I feel after getting the first sex scene with the main characters get sloppy, its like "alright that´s done heres another sex scene and another" and theres not alot of effort going into it after that, but not you! Quality either stayed the same or got better!

The scenes, the writting, the movement of the characters with the lines being delivered, the side characters in the backround that you have to pay attention to see, the girls that got a cumshot in the eye thinking it was seagull (most would just put a dark outline of a person with the lines but not here,fully designed "nobodies"), the dig at crypto and nft loved it, the outfits, the edging and teasing all so good!

I think I have said this a few hundreds of pages ago but keep it up theres nobody doing it like you are! 10/10!

• Red Heart
Reactions: naughtyroad
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes