TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Goddamn it, naughtyroad I started to tear up on the train scene with Macy and her mom. Damn you for making me feel feelings and shit.... This is bullshit...... Loved the update, my friend.....
lol your not the only one to tear up at that part haha this game got some moments that make ya wanna tear up ;):eek:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
First time playing this. I know the creator had given us option to assign the relations and character addressing each other instead of the usual landlady and roommate crap. This is for people who have played a significant portion of the game. So from your experience whch is the best way i can assign relations and character addressing to these character for maximum immersion and makes sense story wise.
Not sure if someone answered already.

I cannot remember the exact setup to do this, but the game only makes sense if the 2 young girls are your daughters. (In my view)

That is very obviously the way the was intended to be.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
holy shit, I just found it this game was updated! :eek: has this release been bugtested, or is it more like an alpha or beta? I want to wait for bugfixes if I have to even though it will be torture..

Jan 29, 2022
Not sure if someone answered already.

I cannot remember the exact setup to do this, but the game only makes sense if the 2 young girls are your daughters. (In my view)

That is very obviously the way the was intended to be.
i know its designed that way. im just new to this thread and want to know if there is a perfect set of setup to use for maximum immersion. LIke it should flow perfectly with the narrative.

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Saw someone's comment that the girls were ugly. I gotta strongly disagree. They do look different because they're not your typical white / pseudo-asian love interests that are so common in these games.

They look Meso-American, particularly of Mayan heritage, like a lot of people from Guatemala, the Yucatan, and other parts of Latin America.

The older daughter in particular looks a bit like a younger Maria Mercedes Coroy, a Guatemalan Mayan actress (she played Namor's mom in Black Panther: Wakanda Forever). The younger reminds me a bit of Mina Sundwall from Lost in Space.

but everyone's tastes are different, I suppose.
You never gonna make everyone happy
Some people see the face renders and directly are turned off . Wich is a shame because it's a really great game

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Damn, I held it alright during the entirety of the chapter but the train scene made me weep....
A wonderful chapter once again ; so much feelings, wholesomeness and some crazy antics. The ceremony was wonderful as well as Denise first time.
So glad the weird sister are getting closer to our family of 3, Sierra is perfect for Denise best friend and Zara was awesome as a "priestess" ; can't wait to see Sara's part when the girls will get pregnant.
Love this game, how it makes me feel for the girls and the slices of life we get to live with them.
Imma wishlist that game on Steam as soon as possible.

Many thanks naughtyroad for this wonderful game ; can't wait for next chapter and I hope we still have a few chapters to enjoy with the girls :giggle:

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I imagine you have to join Denise peeing on vacation hike and encourage her to watersports, is self explanatory.
Exactly right, get on board during the vacation (two events, one involving Denise, one the MC), don't shut her down later on. If you shut her down the game assumes you're not interested in that content and stops presenting it.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Exactly right, get on board during the vacation (two events, one involving Denise, one the MC), don't shut her down later on. If you shut her down the game assumes you're not interested in that content and stops presenting it.
I don't know if is called shallow focus the extra information in some scenes people miss going skip or just distracted.

The bear scene and the ferris-wheel made me laugh out loud, the bubble tea with Sierra doing laps.
Let me commend your effort in doing cinema stuff into your project.

reeeeee2323

Jan 15, 2019
idk why my save broke, but is there one that starts off at the new update? Really don't want to spend an hour getting back to where i was, they really should have an option to start off at the update with a bunch of questions for how your previous save went.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
idk why my save broke, but is there one that starts off at the new update? Really don't want to spend an hour getting back to where i was, they really should have an option to start off at the update with a bunch of questions for how your previous save went.
Try one of the auto saves from your previous playthrough if you have problems with your other saves. You might see a little rollback, but you should be fine with any of your saves as long as you didn't use an external save editor.

Otherwise, working with someone else's save opens you to security vulnerabilities for your computer as well as scene nuances based upon previous choices (see the conversation for the 10 posts directly preceding yours as an example).

reeeeee2323

Jan 15, 2019
Try one of the auto saves from your previous playthrough if you have problems with your other saves. You might see a little rollback, but you should be fine with any of your saves as long as you didn't use an external save editor.

Otherwise, working with someone else's save opens you to security vulnerabilities for your computer as well as scene nuances based upon previous choices (see the conversation for the 10 posts directly preceding yours as an example).
Tried to restart the game to see if there was an option to start from the update, think im screwed :c

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Tried to restart the game to see if there was an option to start from the update, think im screwed :c
There's too many small options for dialogue and scene nuances for a "start from new content" save. As many questions as would need to be asked would take a significant amount of time. It wouldn't take much longer to simply auto/skip through to answer the questions on a speedrun, anyway. If your saves don't work (even an auto save), then you'll need to do the speedrun option.

I know one of my saves rolled back during the final scene of Chapter 6... but my auto save started up right at the end of Chapter 6 (at the "save now" reminder).

If you do end up doing a speedrun auto/skip through from the beginning of the VN to the start of the new content - it would be helpful for us to know how long it takes so that we can let other players know, should they ask.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
For those who complain about "1000 of words, to many words or words at all instead of a bukkake fuck fest for your enjoyment"

I have 2 simple but mind breaking suggestion.

1. Read the words and get invested in the story.
2. Realize this game isn't for you as it is a "STORY BASED VISUAL NOVEL"

I know. Horrific stuff. Reading :eek:
The usual "crying" by the "me want sucky sucky and fucky fucky" users comes to mind when i read stuff like "to many words"

But now i just realized... if words scare you that much. You won't read this either. :unsure:

Can someone make a picture of boobs or some "fucky fucky" so the usual suspects can pay attention and read this? :ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes