PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I wouldn't say that, the lighting and rendering is poor for Daz standards. I'm not trying to hate, this seems like an obvious observation.
Au contraire. As a photographer I can tell you that the way he lights his models and scenes is excellent. Of course, if you prefer the flat dull lighting that a lot of other devs use in their renders - mainly because they don't know any better I suppose - then you won't find the renders here to your liking.

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
Au contraire. As a photographer I can tell you that the way he lights his models and scenes is excellent. Of course, if you prefer the flat dull lighting that a lot of other devs use in their renders - mainly because they don't know any better I suppose - then you won't find the renders here to your liking.
I was going to comment on that. If you find the lighting bad in LoML, you need to go beat seven ways of shit out of your dealer, cause he sold you a really bad batch.

Lucifer_qq

May 19, 2020
so many years for this? 2 much same bla bla over same pictures, old updates so better, so new update when ? 2025? (my opinion not hate comment, they did perfect job and i wish the best for them)

Reactions: r21174

buff

May 29, 2017
View attachment 2852037
That link goes to this post, which was updated on Thursday. Perhaps you should read it: #5,997
The post that says "Chapter 6" in big red letters, and contains an attachment that is the 0.6 point guide? yes, I did read it.

There's a comment on there that indicates the point guide creation depends on getting notes from Naughty. So finding out if anyone has heard about such progress is relevant for estimating how long the wait will be. Is that actually hard to understand?

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
The post that says "Chapter 6" in big red letters, and contains an attachment that is the 0.6 point guide? yes, I did read it.

There's a comment on there that indicates the point guide creation depends on getting notes from Naughty. So finding out if anyone has heard about such progress is relevant for estimating how long the wait will be. Is that actually hard to understand?
For the umpteenth time, you don't need a points guide. There's 2-3 times as many points as you need to max out. So you'll be seeing a lot of "Denise/Macy already loves you very much", meaning you've maxed out. This is without even trying.

Reactions: afterlights

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Well, the secret of why Denise was being bullied has been solved.

In Ch 6, we saw her working on her game with Girl and Bunny. We know from that game that the queen bees hurt them for being different, shown in the game as those two liking rainbow ice cream.

Bunny was obviously Denise, and Girl was the friend that got moved away by her asshole parents.

Maybe I was too slow to grab the connections then ("rainbow" ice cream, duh), but Denise's confession during the bathroom scene about kissing another girl before LomL begins makes it very clear: Denise was being bullied by homophobes because she kissed her friend at school.

And now that it's been said outright, it makes all the little clues dropped in the first six chapters make so much sense. Amazing work, naughtyroad.

I'm so impressed by the level of care put into this to make it such a compelling story.

SloppyJoes420

Jun 24, 2021
Towards the end there I was begging Zara to gtfo. Like go away weirdo. Honestly shocked he finally had sex with the girls and all we got was a side view where the girls just wouldn't shut up. Who talks that much?

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes