Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
so i need to reinstall andwhen doing it deactivte my antivirus? and where in the folder is the exe ? can somebody send me there link where the downloaded the game ?
I downloaded it from the GOFILE link for Windows found in OP.
1692202958975.png

Both the regular and the compressed versions have the EXE file inside.
NormalCompressed
1692203463467.png
1692203621123.png
Yes, you'll probably need to disable your antivirus program while downloading and extracting from the zip files.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
They may also need to lookup how to add exceptions to their antivirus before running the exe. It is also possinle that the file is still on their machine but it is in quarantine and just needs restored.

Reactions: Count Morado

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
  • Removed 32 bit support for desktop users. Sorry if you're using that, I'm just getting too many reports about crashes and instability for that version. If you really want to use it, grab 0.7.0, and just drop the data folder from 0.7.1 into that, that should work, but if you're experiencing stability issues, note I can't support you with that.
Well fuck.

• Sad
Reactions: naughtyroad

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Except it's absolutely not. LoML is a high-water mark for the quality of the models, backgrounds, and their composition. You have to be blind or lying to think otherwise.

Please let us know which VNs do look great to you
I'm a professional CG artist. I'm sorry, but what you're saying isn't true. The main characters seem to be lit quite well, but the environments and side characters seem to fall apart in places. You can see it even in the previews.

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I'm a professional CG artist. I'm sorry, but what you're saying isn't true. The main characters seem to be lit quite well, but the environments and side characters seem to fall apart in places. You can see it even in the previews.
Sure... I still stand behind my post :rolleyes:

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I wouldn't say that, the lighting and rendering is poor for Daz standards. I'm not trying to hate, this seems like an obvious observation.
Garsh. Look at this guy flexing his mad professional skillz. Just give the thing a spin and watch an amateur hit his stride somewhere around chapter 5 or 6.
Am I gonna be as good as a life-long professional? Hell no, not even close. Am I blowing 90% of the stuff on this website out of the water in terms of lighting, custom posing, kit bashing and customizing, and scripting sprite transforms? You bet.

Then when you come back maybe you can show us how good of a writer you are, how you do at python programming, and how you fare at debugging mobile phones? Then you might actually have it in you to be one of us.

Last edited:

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Well finally finished the update and it was quite an enjoyable ride :) but I do have a couple criticisms, more than likely due to where I live in this world though, the over use of the word right or rrrright as was often used. Where I come from that word when used comes with a roll of the eyes and a meaning of you're so full of it... again just my location in this world I reckon. The other thing was "eh" ...again something not used where I'm from too much, could have been an "ah" in my dictionary. Still one heckuva game. :)

Reactions: naughtyroad

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
to read this VN, you need an appropriate mood - an armchair, a warm blanket, a cup of tea and a lot of patience and time. well, peace. and let the whole world wait.

no need to read such things "in between times, while there are a couple of free minutes"
it definitely needs more 3way action!

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes