chuck1223

Jan 19, 2019
I'm having a proplem with the compressed windows version, the game crashes and traceback says its possible infinite loop

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hi, I wanted to know if anyone has had the same problem, I wanted to consult the gallery but it's empty even though I had reached the end of version 0.6, should I start the game from scratch ?
Did you remove the "persistent" save file in your game? That's where gallery unlocks up to and including chapter 6 are stored.
Chapter 7 introduces a gallery based on saves so you have to play a scene to unlock it (inlcluding the older scenes), but the old stuff is still in there as a backup, and should work fine provided the "persistent" save is left intact.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Did you remove the "persistent" save file in your game? That's where gallery unlocks up to and including chapter 6 are stored.
Chapter 7 introduces a gallery based on saves so you have to play a scene to unlock it (inlcluding the older scenes), but the old stuff is still in there as a backup, and should work fine provided the "persistent" save is left intact.
No, I have it in my game folder and renpy folder, that's why I don't understand... :/

EDIT. I've restarted a new game to see if the scenes add up properly and it works, it's weird, well after that I don't mind starting the game again because it's really good but this bogue is astonishing.

Last edited:
Reactions: naughtyroad

VerbMyNoun

Aug 4, 2020
Just checking to see if anyone else had this problem and what they did to fix it. I'm playing on Android, and my game keeps crashing at screen calibration. I can't even make it to the main menu to start the game.

And naughtyroad - I've been a fan for awhile. Sorry for never commenting before, but I love this game. Keep up the amazing work!

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Just checking to see if anyone else had this problem and what they did to fix it. I'm playing on Android, and my game keeps crashing at screen calibration. I can't even make it to the main menu to start the game.

And naughtyroad - I've been a fan for awhile. Sorry for never commenting before, but I love this game. Keep up the amazing work!
Cheers. Make sure to check this post.

VerbMyNoun

Aug 4, 2020
Cheers. Make sure to check this post.
Thanks for the tip. The more apps I forced stop on, the further I got. I actually managed to make it to the preferences screen, but ran out of apps to close. I probably just don't have enough RAM, and don't really see any RAM boosters compatible with my phone on the Play store. I guess I'll have to hope for a compressed version and hope that helps. Thanks for all your hard work, though! I hope I get to see it eventually!

May 27, 2020
For me, after about 5 minutes of seeing that screen it gives me a message of screen calibration, at which point it takes me to the home screen. I'll wait for the compressed and hope hope it's now compatible with JoiPlay (former version wasn't).
I'm having the same issue. Did you find a fix yet?

Reactions: 40kk

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
For me, after about 5 minutes of seeing that screen it gives me a message of screen calibration, at which point it takes me to the home screen. I'll wait for the compressed and hope hope it's now compatible with JoiPlay (former version wasn't).
I couldn't get it to work with joiplay at all so I doubt it will work dev needs to improve it somehow

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
I'm having the same issue. Did you find a fix yet?
I couldn't get it to work with joiplay at all so I doubt it will work dev needs to improve it somehow
I'm using a rooted Samsung Galaxy A51, on Android 11.
I have installed the latest JoiPlay version along with the latest Ren'Py plugin, from Patreon, with a $1 pledge. The latest version is dated 2nd of July: version 1.20.032.
After installing JoiPlay and unzipping the compressed version of the game, add the executable -> long press the game's icon and choose Settings. In there you must activate the following: Use Less Memory, Less Updates, Model-Based Rendering and Recompile Scripts. Also, deactivate HW Video. In any case, depending on the specifications of your phone, the settings I've mentioned are those you should play with. Test until it gets past the calibration screen.

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
I'm using a rooted Samsung Galaxy A51, on Android 11.
I have installed the latest JoiPlay version along with the latest Ren'Py plugin, from Patreon, with a $1 pledge. The latest version is dated 2nd of July: version 1.20.032.
After installing JoiPlay and unzipping the compressed version of the game, add the executable -> long press the game's icon and choose Settings. In there you must activate the following: Use Less Memory, Less Updates, Model-Based Rendering and Recompile Scripts. Also, deactivate HW Video. In any case, depending on the specifications of your phone, the settings I've mentioned are those you should play with. Test until it gets past the calibration screen.
Definitely depends on the device for me it's still a no go though

twisted144

Aug 21, 2018
For some reason when I launch the game, it takes a while start, but once it starts it instantly closes. I downloaed ver 0.7.1. All the files are accounted for and an exception is made for my antivirus.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
For some reason when I launch the game, it takes a while start, but once it starts it instantly closes. I downloaed ver 0.7.1. All the files are accounted for and an exception is made for my antivirus.
What's your system set up? Did you make sure your OS is up to date? Did your drivers are updated?
Did you search search the thread and read this: #14,120 or this from Monday: #14,490?

• Red Heart

77icew

Feb 5, 2022
I didn't even think of it at the time and thoroughly enjoyed the scene anyway but I agree with this in part, it's not even a matter of feeling an emotional disconnect though, I just really enjoy the face-to-face moments and I think they could be a boon in these scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A bit of an semi-related side thing, all the lingering closeups in Solaris (2002) are incredibly lovely to me.
Hi dfccakelove, is there still leglock in this game? Still to be expected few leglock?

• Thinking Face
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes