mmoprg010

Sep 4, 2022
There is a forum section for such request. It is against the rules to ask for translation directly in the game thread. Moderators can sometime let it slip by as long as it is not derailing the thread. But to be honest, I don't know how big the Korean part of the Community is. You might have better success by asking on a Korean forum. I wish you to manage finding a translation for this beautiful game.

Sorry. Actually I tried to translate with renpy translator but failed. I also asked the Korean forum for translation, but they also failed to translate. That's why I posted on the forum here. I'm sorry I broke the rules.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Sooo...
What can we speculate and/or predict about v2?

Will the office trio abduct the MC once more or are one of the remaining two preggers by the MC?

Will the diner have a new co-owner?

Do bears hibernate?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stringy Bob

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
You confuse me.

Macy new diner co-owner and diner moves to her room?

That's really an unexpected turn of events, for sure.
Never could have guessed.
Nah, the bear will hibernate in her room, given her luck.

As for the co owner, I hope Macy will be chosen ; with Denise brain and Macy as the face of the brand, they could make millions

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Do y'all actually get the money off of Itch.io? Want to make sure where my money is going.
Yeah, itch.io is legit, and one of the developer friendlier platforms around, only taking an (optional) 10% cut instead of the 30% many others take. I say optional, because they offer the choice to give them nothing at all or very big cut, or anything in between, and 10% is their default that I kept it on.
Just me btw, no y'all. :D

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes