JRath

Jun 4, 2019
To start... the looks and body shape of the ladies in this... are definitely not my type. That said... this REALLY worked for me. This is put together so well. The writing/situations were great, to the extent that it made me totally into the characters. I so impressed with this package.

disp_acc

Jul 18, 2022
Any mod versions out here?
There's no mod for this game as it's just not needed. You can safely go after all the love interests if you like without locking out any other character. Choices are super clear in terms of not following the path with anyone. Other than that choices heavily influence the flavor in dialogues. This question has also come up a bit over the years.

Maybe this answers your question?

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
I have avoided this game for some time. The girls did not ring my bell. But after giving it a chanse I am 100% in. Love the story, and surprisingly I changed my mind about the girls and thinkt they are hot. The dreams including the mother is a bit boring but I guess it brings something to the story.

But I wonder if I have missed some choice to open up the watersport path.
During the camping trip Denise ask the MC if he likes to watch people pee, and soon after she says "you really getting hard of watching somebody pee" or something simillar.
That IMO open a door for more waterplay, but I have only seen one scene with Denise pee in the shower.
Where did I made the wrong choice?

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...)
During the camping trip Denise ask the MC if he likes to watch people pee, and soon after she says "you really getting hard of watching somebody pee" or something simillar.
(...)
Where did I made the wrong choice?
Right after the picnic scene that occurs the next day, there's a moment where the mc can opt to heed nature's call, and Denise hints pretty hard, saying "I don't want you to miss anything up ahead because you didn't go.". Did you opt out there?

Tbh, I've been thinking of flagging that with a little warning message but I figured that hint was strong enough. :D

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
Right after the picnic scene that occurs the next day, there's a moment where the mc can opt to heed nature's call, and Denise hints pretty hard, saying "I don't want you to miss anything up ahead because you didn't go.". Did you opt out there?

Tbh, I've been thinking of flagging that with a little warning message but I figured that hint was strong enough. :D
Aaaa, probably missed that. But this not only leads to the scene where Denise watch the MC taking a leak?
This opens up more content?

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Aaaa, probably missed that. But this not only leads to the scene where Denise watch the MC taking a leak?
This opens up more content?
Yeah. Those two events will get her interested in exploring more with the MCs involvement.

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
In the WT it says,
During breakfast you will get asked about the girls having a bit of ‘fur’. This is possibly a choice whether the girls have pubic hair or not, saying yes obviously favors this while declining it should do the opposite
But has anybody manage to get the girls with some pubes?

B00G1E

Jan 17, 2021
Love the game and all that but i do have to say denise is REALLY starting to get on my tits , at first the shyness was cute and kinda funny but jesus mary and joseph all of the flick flacking she does about absolutely every god damned thing is starting to get really old really fast .yes no maybe but what if but surely that would ok yes but really no yes ok but if yes then thats no but in a yes way but really its no but i mean yes ,AHHHHH pick one any frickin one i don't really give a toss any more. anyway rany over great game over all.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes