Cricco

May 5, 2021
Ngl, after playing chapters 6&7 i'm at some point redoing the whole thing with the sole purpose of hooking up with everything that moves and also being a living breathing anxiety battery for Denise. All i want is Macy and all i get is Denise, over and over and over again. And now that this poor man the MC has finally managed to mug back the camera for 5 minutes straight and finally fork better daughter in peace, man's not gonna be able to do it again until worse one has had her 100th bathroom event. Like holy shit, take your " 1700208049190.png " and leave me alone creature :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I haven't played it yet. It looks good, but the character models look... very special. And the ladies look small.
But as they say, don't judge a book by its cover. I'll give it a try.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
naughtyroad, I never did post here about your latest update after I finished playing it. Just wanted to say that I enjoyed it :D I'm gonna be honest, I was really jonesing for a scene with any of the Crones rlly, but especially the eldest one about her titillating promise. But, I guess we'll get that next update :cool: Thx again for all the hard work!

Reactions: banuma

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
naughtyroad, I never did post here about your latest update after I finished playing it. Just wanted to say that I enjoyed it :D I'm gonna be honest, I was really jonesing for a scene with any of the Crones rlly, but especially the eldest one about her titillating promise. But, I guess we'll get that next update :cool: Thx again for all the hard work!
Cheers. Yeah, I really wish I could do more right by all the love interests in there, but with production on that chapter already taking sooo long, it was all I could do to let her have that short moment during the ceremony, if you're on her path, and that little teaser with Sierra all the way at the end.

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
I always found Sierra to be dense as a brick, but with the most hilarious (unintentionally so) comments.
But, in chapter 7 she got fleshed out a lot more and I found her a lot more charming and interesting. Good progression on her.

Didn't hurt that the LoML anal-queen got to show how she coud perv out on Sarah either. :p
I wonder if she could find a way to team up with Denise, the anal-queen to be?? :sneaky:

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I always found Sierra to be dense as a brick, but with the most hilarious (unintentionally so) comments.
But, in chapter 7 she got fleshed out a lot more and I found her a lot more charming and interesting. Good progression on her.

Didn't hurt that the LoML anal-queen got to show how she coud perv out on Sarah either. :p
I wonder if she could find a way to team up with Denise, the anal-queen to be?? :sneaky:
One of the things I'd really love to explore somehow.

leizja

Mar 31, 2020
Hello, I have a few questions.Does this scene change anything in the story if I receive the kiss? Does it alter anything in the story with Macy? And if she does, how do I get to that path? Because on this route, Macy doesn't kiss Mrs.This is the second time I play. The first time, I played the game and got to this scene where the kiss happens. and the second I got here again, but in this race, the kiss doesn't happen, and that's why the questions. Thanks in advance. esf.png

Mar 29, 2020
Question, can you make the sisters just do each other and not much with the father figure? Basically just have em be incestual lesbians? Dunno if there's anything unique if you just have em explore each other only.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Question, can you make the sisters just do each other and not much with the father figure? Basically just have em be incestual lesbians? Dunno if there's anything unique if you just have em explore each other only.
Yes, just make choices to be a parental figure instead of a lover. I have playthrough videos through Chapter 5 of that path here: #9,809

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
My money would be on Denise taking on challenges like that though. She doesn't seem to have much in the way of limits once she gets going. A true Trysexual.
In a few years mind you, she needs more experience under her belt, metaphorically speaking.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes