Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
I've heard of one fan who printed themselves a mug with Denise giving the MC their morning coffee going on a zoom call with it, and having a colleague on the call blurt out "hey, that's Denise", and that didn't end any careers. :D
And i see no reason to do so. Like i'm getting jailed for killing in gta or cod.

Shalamar94

May 27, 2022
I've been trying to play the android version but it keeps on crashing 1 minute after opening from the 3 minutes long app staring up. I know there's been many "bug fix" updates after the release of this new chapter, does anyone else has been having the same problem as I have ?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I've been trying to play the android version but it keeps on crashing 1 minute after opening from the 3 minutes long app staring up. I know there's been many "bug fix" updates after the release of this new chapter, does anyone else has been having the same problem as I have ?
Have you already considered this: #14,553? If so, you might just be at an impasse and not able to use your chosen device for this.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I highly regard this game due to great storytelling, clever humor and even the unique art style, but there is a tiny problem... I fear I may be too perverted for this game and through no fault of the game - I simply wanted to acknowledge it.

Recently I had to start from scratch and it was great to immerse myself in this world, even as someone who usually stays away from romance/harem style games. It was very interesting to slowly open up shy characters and hold yourself back from going too far with some more experienced ones. I remember constantly having a feeling that is foreign to me in real life, because relationships you can have in this game are not something you can come by ordinarily. But it worked great as a feel-good emotion in fantasy setting.

I suppose at least some of the things I enjoyed on this journey were due to sneaking around and trying to corrupt naive characters. For example, one of my favorite "scene" in the game comes from the cabin trip where younger female was dressed in MC's shirt and you had the opportunity to slap that booty, it was accompanied by comment which goes something like "not now, you can have some fun with it later" and it just rubbed me in all the right places.

And then it was no more sneaking around, out in the open, more accessible than ever, no more wondering if there will be opportunity. Which was something you longed for while playing, sometimes even thinking to yourself "cmon progress already!", but once it came or rather once it passed, I wonder if the previous good feelings from the journey will come back and what was the real source from them.

At this point I only had some doubts, but once it got "official" and it all got so romantic and real and emotional I started to feel really awkward.. With my hand I clicked all the options I could to be confident and assertive, while in reality I felt like some disgusting cretin invading a pure space. I caught myself clicking next frame faster than I could fully read text as means to try and escape the feeling of not belonging. I guess I had imagine in my head how it could go down and it was not even close in actuality so maybe I was just shocked/surprised. Like I said all of this is through no fault of the game, if anything, it's a compliment how such incredible writing and scene building can invoke strong emotions if not always pleasant ones for some people.

I will by no means abstain from the game, just wanted to share my weird feelings as someone who normally does not play similar games just that this one is such high quality it's a sin not to give it a try. Perhaps if future updates will settle down a little over the first exciting emotions of the characters, which of course is completely justifiable, I will find my "juju" with this game again and recall the first parts of incredible feelings.

Thanks for reading, sorry for long post.

SuddenImp

Sep 10, 2023
As I now stand, the game finished and some scenes definitely lodged in the "to be available on demand forever" part of my brain, I am torn between replaying it all for the missed achievements (for which i'd love to see a guide with just the descriptions, i am a completionist dammit) and keeping everything as intact as that first playthough.

Thank you Naughty Road, I will now patiently wait for your next release. (And I am a DnD guy, nice of the game to notice that)

(Also, wwe wrestler is one hell of a Macy)

Dzebo

Sep 14, 2020
How reactive is this game to your choices? I mean, it seems to be a massive game already, so I doubt there's too many branching paths? Can one, for instance, ignore main characters or are they integral part of the story?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How reactive is this game to your choices? I mean, it seems to be a massive game already, so I doubt there's too many branching paths? Can one, for instance, ignore main characters or are they integral part of the story?
There are three major routes (which a player can do any one or any combination): the wards (cannot split them), Brooke, and the office trio (in whole or in part). Currently, the choices you make about one route will not negatively affect any other route. See the Developer's notes in the OP.

Along with that, within those major routes - choices you make will flavor later select conversations and scenes based upon those choices.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Dzebo

Sep 14, 2020
There are three major routes (which a player can do any one or any combination): the wards (cannot split them), Brooke, and the office trio (in whole or in part). Currently, the choices you make about one route will not negatively affect any other route. See the Developer's notes in the OP.

Along with that, within those major routes - choices you make will flavor later select conversations and scenes based upon those choices.
Ah, okay. Thanks for explaining. Curious decision to have the wards be either both or neither, kinda somehow expected a choice there.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ah, okay. Thanks for explaining. Curious decision to have the wards be either both or neither, kinda somehow expected a choice there.
You misunderstood....the wards are always a route, you cannot not have them...they can be in combination with any of the others.

You may think is unusual, but it really isn't at all. Many games like this make the 'wards' forced...however I do get you as (unpopular comment incoming) I'm really not a fan of denise personally. At the end of the day, it's an incest game, about a father and his 2 daughters...why would they be not be an option?

Dzebo

Sep 14, 2020
You misunderstood....the wards are always a route, you cannot not have them...they can be in combination with any of the others.

You may think is unusual, but it really isn't at all. Many games like this make the 'wards' forced...however I do get you as (unpopular comment incoming) I'm really not a fan of denise personally. At the end of the day, it's an incest game, about a father and his 2 daughters...why would they be not be an option?
I meant that it's somewhat surprising that you cannot choose which one to pursue, and that it has to be both. I can understand it from the devs point of view though as it would effectively double the work needed to have different scenes. But still a bit... disappointed, maybe?

Don't get me wrong, this seems like a real gem of a game and clearly a labor of love, I do applaud the developer!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I meant that it's somewhat surprising that you cannot choose which one to pursue, and that it has to be both. I can understand it from the devs point of view though as it would effectively double the work needed to have different scenes. But still a bit... disappointed, maybe?

Don't get me wrong, this seems like a real gem of a game and clearly a labor of love, I do applaud the developer!
Well you are right that it would more than double the work for two chars that are very central to the game and not only for scenes, but also how they would react to not being the chosen one, just would at least be triple the work: macy solo, denise solo and the thruple, besides the existing neither as LI's :p

More importantly though it would not fit with the setup dev chose for his story to end up with only one of the two or to even be able to choose which one if go on their route, now the setup is the dev's choice of course, but changing that would also take much of the magic of this game away in the name of choice. :)

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Mostly is a matter of story. Unlike most VNs with optional love interests where each lives in their own, pretty much isolated compartment of the game, with their own story branch more or less separate from that of the other characters, in this case their story lines are very much intertwined, and they play and bounce off each other to drive development. It just doesn't make sense to have one or the other be optional in there.

There's a technical aspect too: if I'd wanted to offer such an option with three branches (which I don't, for the record), I'd have to write two completely new branches for the story, mutually exclusive with each other and the current main story branch, to facilitate that. Then I'd have to come up with all kinds of events and motivations to make things work with one or the other not having any skin in the game so to say.
That is is an enormous amount of effort in it's own, and reduces my efficiency by two thirds. I'd have to put in three times the work for any update, but for any individual player, the amount of content in an update doesn't increase, as they are only able to see one third of my effort.

Obviously, that is far from ideal, as the amount of work it takes to produce this stuff is already ridiculous.

Finally, for the record, Macy and Denise as a whole are an avoidable branch, that is, the MC doesn't have to get involved with them. If he doesn't, they'll just get on with things by themselves. From a technical point of view, this is a lot simpler to implement (the plot mostly stays the same, minus the erotic parts that that involves the MC and them, although there is some effort in alternative dialog to reflect this and turning any dramatic developments involving the MC platonic).

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
Mostly is a matter of story. Unlike most VNs with optional love interests where each lives in their own, pretty much isolated compartment of the game, with their own story branch more or less separate from that of the other characters, in this case their story lines are very much intertwined, and they play and bounce off each other to drive development. It just doesn't make sense to have one or the other be optional in there.

There's a technical aspect too: if I'd wanted to offer such an option with three branches (which I don't, for the record), I'd have to write two completely new branches for the story, mutually exclusive with each other and the current main story branch, to facilitate that. Then I'd have to come up with all kinds of events and motivations to make things work with one or the other not having any skin in the game so to say.
That is is an enormous amount of effort in it's own, and reduces my efficiency by two thirds. I'd have to put in three times the work for any update, but for any individual player, the amount of content in an update doesn't increase, as they are only able to see one third of my effort.

Obviously, that is far from ideal, as the amount of work it takes to produce this stuff is already ridiculous.

Finally, for the record, Macy and Denise as a whole are an avoidable branch, that is, the MC doesn't have to get involved with them. If he doesn't, they'll just get on with things by themselves. From a technical point of view, this is a lot simpler to implement (the plot mostly stays the same, minus the erotic parts that that involves the MC and them, although there is some effort in alternative dialog to reflect this and turning any dramatic developments involving the MC platonic).
In my humble opinion, this a much better way to handle creating a game like this.

One of the things I dislike about the vast majority of games on this site is the fact that they are all shallow.

I call it being 10 kilometers wide and 10 centimeters deep ( metric is better, fight me.)

They introduce tons of characters with all or most of them having limited " screen time" and little to no character development, beyond liking to fuck the mc.

It is also why I despise games that try to cater to both the vanilla crowd and the ntr crowd. In trying to please both , they please no one, and everybody is pissed that the dev wastes time (a very limited resource ) creating something they don't like.

Pick a genre and stick with it, don't half ass it.

Last edited:

Dzebo

Sep 14, 2020
I didn't mean any offence, and if it sounded like that, I apologize. I was merely curious about how the game handles things. It is always extremely difficult to make a game (I know, I've worked on three shipped ones) and I do applaud anyone who embarks on that mission. It ain't easy :D

So, dev, keep up the good work and stay true to your vision!

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes